• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Object Builder 11.8X, Item Editor 11.8X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and use newer monsters and items. Well, I am sharing this items.otb because I had a deal with Kito and since he wanted to screw me over by sharing my map (which I forbid and he did anyway) I am sharing his items.otb.

I am dissapointed in how much people get scammed by this Kito guy and I hope to make some good. Because when I checked the forums I saw that I was not the first victim.

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy he shared my map so I share his items.otb.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; falcon items; falcon monsters; new asura monsters; deathling monsters; etc).
- The entire client 11.8X with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which kito traded with me and then screwed me over for, it's based on TFS 1.3 and after many sprites are added related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, Falcons, New Asuras, New Warzones, Deathlings and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, falcon items, deathling items and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb.

Regards,
Undead Mage

Forgot to add the image

EZg1fs5.png
Buen día, disculpa pero podrías ayudarme a querer editar el mapa? dice que funcionz en el 10.97, pero no sé com abrirlo, me ayudarías on una pequeña guía?

Really dude? The release of Deathling Maps hurt you so much. In a while Im going to release the spawn too xD
Ooooh nooooo don't! Couldn't care less tbh. In case you really think I worry about it someone already asked me to release it on tibiaking and I've given green light (including spawns) so yea I couldn't care less if you released spawns as well. I mean everyone with 10 minutes can put some monsters in that map ;)

Buen día, disculpa pero podrías ayudarme a querer editar el mapa? dice que funcionz en el 10.97, pero no sé com abrirlo, me ayudarías on una pequeña guía?
Srry bro English :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh nooooo don't! Couldn't care less tbh. In case you really think I worry about it someone already asked me to release it on tibiaking and I've given green light (including spawns) so yea I couldn't care less if you released spawns as well. I mean everyone with 10 minutes can put some monsters in that map ;)

Perfect, someone else will do it then ;)

another more kito and stop cheating people you're already a big person think do not act badly if you do not have money to pay or do not want to make a deal well do not do it ..

Ami You did the same to me saying that my maps were not good for not paying but well that you have them in your server you make me laugh ...

By the way, delete your Instagram account from the mtibia.rata page
Hahaha

and prepare for worse things this is not luck to your project greeting

the cent for my translator if they do not understand but I speak in spanish with kito and then do not understand it it will be the same rat as always so do not deal with the first review the post inform

BARRY ALLEN
BALLS

First inform, then reply.

Btw I had an announce running for 400 us, now u let me the option to not to pay since the add doesnt exist anymore.

Thanks!

First inform, then reply.

Btw I had an announce running for 400 us, now u let me the option to not to pay since the add doesnt exist anymore.

Thanks!
Can you please stop making shit up I don't think that anyone here still belives a thing that you say. More then enhough people already said that you've some how scammed them your credibility is 0.

Can you please stop making shit up I don't think that anyone here still belives a thing that you say. More then enhough people already said that you've some how scammed them your credibility is 0.

No I can't do that, and I will keep exposing scammers. I still have lot of people working with me, where I am going to invest about 2,000 USD more. People who knows, trusts :p

No I can't do that, and I will keep exposing scammers. I still have lot of people working with me, where I am going to invest about 2,000 USD more. People who knows, trusts :p
If only you had any credibility :(. Must be nice to believe things you make up. Well.... okay.

If only you had any credibility :(. Must be nice to believe things you make up. Well.... okay.

I dont care that "viewers" here believe me or not, I already work with the most emblematic programmers of the community and they know how do I work when everything is as negotiated and intented.

I dont care that a sh!tty mapper selling maps for 10-30 usd believes or not, that job can be done by anyone. I just care programmers who have advanced skill who can develop and work on things that no one else do.

I dont care that "viewers" here believe me or not, I already work with the most emblematic programmers of the community and they know how do I work when everything is as negotiated and intented.

I dont care that a sh!tty mapper selling maps for 10-30 usd believes or not, that job can be done by anyone. I just care programmers who have advanced skill who can develop and work on things that no one else do.
Must be nice to live in your own imaginary world. The only shitty person here are you. Always making all kind of shit up yet scamming multiple "shitty mappers" pathetic. And eventually even using those "shitty maps" on your worthless ot. Don't make me laugh.

91856s9hh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back