• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [Object Builder] edit group animation structure

irvano

Reaction score
Hello, I need someone who has worked and knows the structure of the Object Builder so that, if possible, edit the structure when converting outfits from 12.x to 8.60, it is necessary to combine all the animations in a single group, in the versions lower outfits do not have 2 groups.

when compiling all dat/spr 12.x to 8.60 I get the same result as the example.

Discord: Irvano#96332022-12-23 23-02-53.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
This ObjectBuilder is most up-to-date one, it have built-in .DAT converter (from higher Tibia version to lower and it does excatly what you looking for):
I tested it and it does the job without any errors (it's working as intended).

Curiosity for other people who might be looking for those features and are reading this thread:
"frameGroups" or more likely IdleAnimations came in Tibia 10.57 and above (otc : GameIdleAnimations) (idle animations, because outfit its split into 2 different groups (stand/idle & walking)).
"frameDurations" (delay between each frames in animation) are came up earlier - in Tibia 10.50 (otc : GameEnhancedAnimation)

This ObjectBuilder is most up-to-date one, it have built-in .DAT converter (from higher Tibia version to lower and it does excatly what you looking for):
I tested it and it does the job without any errors (it's working as intended).

Curiosity for other people who might be looking for those features and are reading this thread:
"frameGroups" or more likely IdleAnimations came in Tibia 10.57 and above (otc : GameIdleAnimations) (idle animations, because outfit its split into 2 different groups (stand/idle & walking)).
"frameDurations" (delay between each frames in animation) are came up earlier - in Tibia 10.50 (otc : GameEnhancedAnimation)
Hello, thank you for your attempt to help, however I am using exactly this object builder and the video recorded above converted to gif was done through it, the problem is when you try to export to a lower version also selecting a lower version in the OBD, for example: 8.60 v1 OBD v1 or v2, where the outfit to be added does not have Frame Groups, all animation needs to be converted to a single group.

If you look at animations like Slime that have 2 groups where both are the same animations, you will see that after converting, the primary group comes with the animations and the problem doesn't happen. To manually solve this problem, I would have to get all the animations from group 2, put them in group 1 and then export, but it's a lot of work, so I need someone who knows how to change the structure and make the job easier.

Attachments

Back