• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

Well, you will need:

1 - Flash Builder 4.7 (a x64 system is required) Adobe Creative Cloud
2 - Apache Flex SDK: Apache Flex® - SDK Installer
3 - Apache Flex has no official support for Polish, so after install the Flash Builder and the Apache Flex go to the folder where the Flex was installed. In the 'frameworks\locale' copy the 'en_US' and rename to 'pl_PL'.
4 - Open the Flash Builder and configure the Flex SDK: Apache Flex® - Getting Started with Apache Flex
5 - Menu File > Import Flash Builder Project > Project Folder and select the Object Builder folder.
6 - Open the ObjectBuilder.mxml and press F11 to run.

Hi, you can do?
I have this problem:
HTML:
Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method removeAt through a reference with static type __AS3__.vec:Vector.<otlib.otml:OTMLNode>.    OTMLNode.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/otml    line 144    Flex Problem
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method removeAt through a reference with static type __AS3__.vec:Vector.<otlib.otml:OTMLNode>.    OTMLNode.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/otml    line 144    Flex Problem
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method removeAt through a reference with static type __AS3__.vec:Vector.<otlib.otml:OTMLNode>.    OTMLNode.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/otml    line 168    Flex Problem
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method removeAt through a reference with static type __AS3__.vec:Vector.<otlib.otml:OTMLNode>.    OTMLNode.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/otml    line 168    Flex Problem
1119: Access of possibly undefined property LZMA through a reference with static type Class.    OBDEncoder.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/obd    line 88    Flex Problem
1119: Access of possibly undefined property LZMA through a reference with static type Class.    OBDEncoder.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/obd    line 88    Flex Problem
1119: Access of possibly undefined property LZMA through a reference with static type Class.    OBDEncoder.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/obd    line 180    Flex Problem
1119: Access of possibly undefined property LZMA through a reference with static type Class.    OBDEncoder.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/obd    line 180    Flex Problem
1119: Access of possibly undefined property LZMA through a reference with static type Class.    OBDEncoder.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/obd    line 254    Flex Problem
1119: Access of possibly undefined property LZMA through a reference with static type Class.    OBDEncoder.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/obd    line 254    Flex Problem
1178: Attempted access of inaccessible property setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:SpriteList.    SpriteList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/components    line 143    Flex Problem
1180: Call to a possibly undefined method setSelectedIndex.    SpriteList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/components    line 143    Flex Problem
1195: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type com.mignari.animator.components:FrameList.    FrameList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/com/mignari/animator/components    line 125    Flex Problem
1195: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:ThingList.    ThingList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/components    line 103    Flex Problem
Error copying application.xml icons:Resource '/ObjectBuilder/bin-debug/icon/app' does not exist.    ObjectBuilder-app.xml    /ObjectBuilder/src    Unknown    AIR application.xml Problem

When i try compile in FlashDevelop I have just 4 problem:
HTML:
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\otlib\components\SpriteList.as(143): col: 17 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible property setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:SpriteList.
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\otlib\components\SpriteList.as(143): col: 17 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method setSelectedIndex.
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\otlib\components\ThingList.as(103): col: 22 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:ThingList.
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\com\mignari\animator\components\FrameList.as(125): col: 22 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type com.mignari.animator.components:FrameList.

BUMP for info of how to compile this for 10.98
tfs 1.2
ps: no answer here ill put up a request and if i get solution ill post it here as well.

Hi, you can do?
I have this problem:
HTML:
Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
1178: Attempted access of inaccessible property setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:SpriteList.    SpriteList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/components    line 143    Flex Problem
1180: Call to a possibly undefined method setSelectedIndex.    SpriteList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/components    line 143    Flex Problem
1195: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type com.mignari.animator.components:FrameList.    FrameList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/com/mignari/animator/components    line 125    Flex Problem
1195: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:ThingList.    ThingList.as    /ObjectBuilder/src/otlib/components    line 103    Flex Problem
Error copying application.xml icons:Resource '/ObjectBuilder/bin-debug/icon/app' does not exist.    ObjectBuilder-app.xml    /ObjectBuilder/src    Unknown    AIR application.xml Problem

When i try compile in FlashDevelop I have just 4 problem:
HTML:
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\otlib\components\SpriteList.as(143): col: 17 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible property setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:SpriteList.
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\otlib\components\SpriteList.as(143): col: 17 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method setSelectedIndex.
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\otlib\components\ThingList.as(103): col: 22 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type otlib.components:ThingList.
I:\Dev\ObjectBuilder_0_4_3\src\src\com\mignari\animator\components\FrameList.as(125): col: 22 Error: Attempted access of inaccessible method setSelectedIndex through a reference with static type com.mignari.animator.components:FrameList.
Same:/ Do you solved?

Back