• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Odinia [PVP/RPG] is looking for staff/team/testers

Hokku

Reaction score
Hello dear community, i though about reopening Odinia, i closed it 2 month ago because i was the only one in the team, and was so frustrating to do all alone. It has been online already for 4-5 months with players online, it mean that is a stable server with not major bugs right now
It will be PVP/RPG with low kill penalty like old tibia versions, and low rates, under 7x, some vocations and more promotions to them will be added.

What we have atm:

·Version: 10.77
·Map: Full RL to Roshamuul + Forgotten Custom
(Nice edited and expanded, with a own Grey Island, Dara and Ank different from the RL map, and much more.)
·All outfits/mounts of the version (and some custom mounts).

Server Mods:
- Web War System, full working in game.
- Large item stats slot system & upgrading system by stones (with stat remover and pretty balanced for all vocations)
- Events: Last Man Standing & Tower Defense.
- Web Shop (No dope items/With name changer).
- Broadcast System for players, with cooldown, lvl and price ( i posted it alrdy on the forum).
- Rewards on level, money and shop points.
- Task system with rewards.
- Home stone (with pz lock, time to tp, and max level/Already implemented and working perfectly.)

·Large Rl Quests Working:
-Pits of Inferno(80%).
-Inquisition.
-Demon Oak.
-Yalahar.
-Secret Service (Thais&Venore,66%, done)
-New Frontier/Wote(Minor bugs).
-Bigfoot Burden (40% done/Working on it atm)

If you are interested, send me a private with a presentation, and we will speak, thats all.

Thanks!
Odinia Team.

Last edited:
I got a project too going, i think most people do, its hard to find people to help you with a project you are passionate about, you just gotta get it up and running and when they see it and become addicted that is when you start finding people, unless you have an outstanding reputation you primarily are alone on the journey.

I got a project too going, i think most people do, its hard to find people to help you with a project you are passionate about, you just gotta get it up and running and when they see it and become addicted that is when you start finding people, unless you have an outstanding reputation you primarily are alone on the journey.
And harder nowdays, it seems that lot of ppl quits of ot, but this is not so unfinished project for 2-3 experienced ppl, so i must try.

/Updated.

Back