• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering Dedicated Server hosting

Heh?

I have recently bought a dedicated server, I am looking to host a OT project that is ready to go with no bugs. I am open to all offers but I am looking to host a 8.31, I would also like a cut of the donations and a God on the server.

I know everything about OTs and installing everything, also you will have access to the server files after a few days of getting to know eachother, etc. since I am paying for the server.

Just post your information, if you have pics of the map post them. age, name, etc.. I use msn so also post that.

(100mbps up and down)
Unlimited traffic

Regards,
Mike

Thats you doing are almoust impossible
.. often its the owner of the server looking for d-server..

I whould never give out a completed server to someone "looking for a server to run from d-server"

as you said with donations..
if the donations exist the owner could buy this server by himself and get a bigger amount of cash..

Sorry.. Truths sometimes hurts :wub:

Might as well close this, Ive found a stable team to host.. Its up now!
runenot.no-ip.org
1/1

The owner of the server is Jericho, its a custom 8.31 OT, with custom npc's and alot of other custom things, This OT might go somewhere now that it has dedicated hosting.. so come check it out.

LOL ive known jericho for years o_O

Back