• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering Dedicated Server hosting

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
I have recently bought a dedicated server, I am looking to host a OT project that is ready to go with no bugs. I am open to all offers but I am looking to host a 8.31, I would also like a cut of the donations and a God on the server.

I know everything about OTs and installing everything, also you will have access to the server files after a few days of getting to know eachother, etc. since I am paying for the server.

Just post your information, if you have pics of the map post them. age, name, etc.. I use msn so also post that.

(100mbps up and down)
Unlimited traffic

Regards,
Mike

Last edited:
nobody will give a full ready server without bugs, to a person who have 40 posts ;\

Wow, Another noob judging people on posts, are you kidding me? For one you look like an immature 10 year old judging from the lame user title "Yo Yo Yo", are you 5? Reply back with an immature statement Ill tear you up in words your to young to even know the meaning of.

Judging by posts, lets see how wrong that is.. I have been a member of the community longer then you and this isn't my first account here either, I probably know way more then you do when it comes to OTs and Computers considering I have been working with OTs for over 6 years and have managed many successful servers (100+ players daily). I know everything there is to know about phpmyadmin, SQL, etc. And I have ran vBulletin forums, custom designed websites and Ive worked on tons of servers. You really think Im not trustworthy? Good here's a simple solution, don't use this hosting but I am probably the person who has the most knowledge in OTs offering hosting here, so its your call.

Oh by the way.. work on your grammar moron.

Regards,
Mike

Server Info:Ustrike Server 831 have some Bugs like annhi only i thing
its was 50 player online recode but i ban ip some players cause my net only 1mb :p
if u want then add me:
[email protected]

Hmm, Anni is easy to fix, probably just have to edit the cords, but Im not saying yes right now, I might already have someone Im going to host... MIGHT! So keep the offers coming

i can give u the server and i wont money or if u wont give me a acces
i dont care
i will give it to you

Wow, Another noob judging people on posts, are you kidding me? For one you look like an immature 10 year old judging from the lame user title "Yo Yo Yo", are you 5? Reply back with an immature statement Ill tear you up in words your to young to even know the meaning of.

Regards,
Mike

First of all: shut up, I did not insult you. I just said, what any fucking noob can create account, make 40 posts, and ask for fully done server.

I have been a member of the community longer then you and this isn't my first account here either, I probably know way more then you do when it comes to OTs and Computers considering I have been working with OTs for over 6 years and have managed many successful servers (100+ players daily).
Here is copy from other otservs forum:
Projects
Find all issues with posts by Fare-Fray
Find all issues started by Fare-Fray
General Information
Last Activity: Today 02:56
Current Activity: Viewing User Control Panel
No comments...

I know everything there is to know about phpmyadmin, SQL, etc. And I have ran vBulletin forums, custom designed websites and Ive worked on tons of servers. You really think Im not trustworthy? Good here's a simple solution, don't use this hosting but I am probably the person who has the most knowledge in OTs offering hosting here, so its your call.
I am very happy what you is so clever, but...whence I must know what you is the best ot hoster ever? -.- You didn't got any released works. As for me, it's your first post there, becouse I never saw you. Maybe you know how to host, but you will be nothing, becouse you can't prove this in difference from Tala, Elf,Znote and 50 more ppls!

Oh by the way.. work on your grammar moron.
OK, you get point here, my english isn't perfect. Anyway it's still readable, and you is not my teacher.

Ahh, and if you don't like my title....kill yourself -.-

p.s. I don't want to bumpyour thread anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont really know but me and friend are currently making a custom map (100%)
and need some ot to put it on

Exp rates: 15x-5x
Magic: Low
Skill: Low

100% rl map 450 rl npc quest like ice islands postman for sure i cmpile script to auto delete server when you thief me ;]

Lol? Get out of this thread, Im not even going to think about hosting for you because of the thief insult. So dont bother posting in here again.

I think you should make a server yourself mate, then it's more to your likening, get a nice team and go for it :).

Goodluck.

100% rl map 450 rl npc quest like ice islands postman for sure i cmpile script to auto delete server when you thief me ;]

Hahahahahhahahahaha and how are you going to activate the programe when he thiefed you?

Anywais just get a team and go for it

Might as well close this, Ive found a stable team to host.. Its up now!
runenot.no-ip.org
1/1

The owner of the server is Jericho, its a custom 8.31 OT, with custom npc's and alot of other custom things, This OT might go somewhere now that it has dedicated hosting.. so come check it out.

Back
Top Bottom