• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offering FREE Hosting on Ubuntu.

Demonatti

Solutions
Reaction score
This is basically a win win situation, I have in my power an old cpu (old but not bad) wired 24/7 to a 20gb modem connection.

The server specs are :
*6gb RAM
*500 GB HardDisk
*Pentium
*Ubuntu

5761780679.png

Its not much (mexican intrenett pls) but I´ve hosted servers before and it doesnt have any trouble with 100~~ players online.

Is it DDos protected? The modem itself has DDos protection
Does the user have ability to himself adjust ports? Yes
How much data transfers are allowed ? All the space you need
Where's the location of the servers? México

Its not much, but its enough to host a server (not really a low level server).
So why to trust in me to host your project?, well im a mexican computers engeneering stundent (sorry for bad english) with too much desires to do stuff, but I dont have enough time to do so. I want to make the best out of this old cpu, and it becomes handy to give it to someone whom can actually take advantage of it.

What do I win out of this?
I have my own project trunked by some basic linux errors (im still trying to learn linux), among some other stuff, so by lending you my free hosting space, i'll ask you for some help with my problems (not heavy stuff dont worry) in return. At the same time (if you allow me) ill learn and practice PHP, SQL, LUA, HTML, C++, Linux, etc. Given my situation as a computers student I find very convenient to go thru with this. If you are interested, im Very interested on hosting your server and learning from you. NOTE** (The content of your files wont be touched, duplicated or even opened without permission).
If you are not interested in paying back but still want to have the host pm me your server requirements and level of commitment to your server. We can talk about it while keeping your privacy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards .- A knowledge hungry student.

Last edited:
Check the rules, You have to specify speedtest from speedtest.net

It wont be fun once some booters start to DDoS your server though.
Id never recommend hosting on a home connection^^

It wont be fun once some booters start to DDoS your server though.
Id never recommend hosting on a home connection^^
Thank you for the reply, i'd never recommend that either.
The thing is that in our house, we have 2 modems because 1 by itsell cant reach the other side of the house, so the other modem its only for my use but im never home, since i study + work. So theres no really a problem there.

Any doubt you are welcome to ask it.

Thank you for the reply, i'd never recommend that either.
The thing is that in our house, we have 2 modems because 1 by itsell cant reach the other side of the house, so the other modem its only for my use but im never home, since i study + work. So theres no really a problem there.

Any doubt you are welcome to ask it.
Naturally DDoD Protection means some d
Datacenter Defence Infrastructure. While I am sure you have setup respective measures in your firewall to prevent DDoS I dont believe youve got the bw to handle a DDoS attack properly.
Just my opinion though.

Naturally DDoD Protection means some d
Datacenter Defence Infrastructure. While I am sure you have setup respective measures in your firewall to prevent DDoS I dont believe youve got the bw to handle a DDoS attack properly.
Just my opinion though.
DoS attack might be able to be blocked, but not a DDoS attack.
Not with such low bandwith.

Last edited:
DoS attack might be able to be blocked, but not a DDoS attack.
Not with such low bandwith.

That is correct, i didnt read if it was DoS or DDoS, IT IS in fact only DoS protection. Sorry for the bad intel.

Any doubt you are welcome to ask it

Back