• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

offering help to the...

XMarkoX

Java, c++ coder + cracker
Reaction score
New guys, trough teamviewer, msn. For free of course. I'm so sick of ppl making ton of threads about simple problems. So this is for you newbies.

Includes:
Php, c++, lua help ( a lot of more coding languages if needed)

Simple OT server running. (installing, port forwarding etc.)

.. If i forgot something, let me know.. Also no clue if this is the right section or not. Couldn't find "suitable" one.

Thanks.

Just a warning for all otland-ers.

you aint sure if this guy is trusted or not, what he is telling, is that he's going to have full access to your computer, so watch out.

at topic:
Its nice idea, and no offense of what I've said earlier, lets win your trust first, and then we'll call it 'good idea'.

I'm helping few atm. Also tbh, I would not trust you, or anyone else at first sight, so you got point. Also as I said. I will be helping trough the Msn, So no teamviewers etc needed. Matti, added. Same goes for few other guys. I'll do my best.

Btw sp4sh, I code for living.

Also to Stian, No I'm not. ^^

Last edited:
Back