• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering host!

Outofdate

Reaction score
I offering you free host. I am interested in hosting an realmap.

I have played TibiaOT in about 3-4 years and I know how it works.

I will begin by hosting on my own computer which:

3GB of RAM
4x prossecor at 2.20 GHz
100/100 Mbits
Nvidia latest

For more information write here or send me an private message.

Lol....

You are a OT stealer.

People send you servers and you block them. You did it to me, I dont think everyone has forgotten about you.

Lol....

You are a OT stealer.

People send you servers and you block them. You did it to me, I dont think everyone has forgotten about you.

I guess the "others" dosnt know why I did thieft it from you, for all the others:

He thieft my brothers realmap aswell, and he continued update it and after a while I saw he was searching an hoster and then I took my revenge ;)

I sold him a server yesterday, he tells me the server has bugs and doesn't gave me the money. Do not trust him.

Lol, i asked you if u had brothers or sisters you said no. Also on msn you said you were 18yrs old and lived in USA.

Then people on my msn said he steals real maps...

I gave you 2 servers real map and custom map 50MBit and now your friend hosts it and im the only one that had the project. I can't host real maps. My dedicated "Before" was to cheap and i had a bad internet back then. No one has forgotten about you. You keep saying i stole open-tibia? I only work alone so i won't get f*cked over. When i do work with teams, i'm the hoster and i don't release parts of server. (jerry is hoster because i know him very well)

I been hoster for 1yr now and i have about 29projects (all custom maps acpt fpr 5) NONE Of the parts of the server has been released and people KNOW i don't steal OT if i ever hosted for them

Back