• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(OFFICIAL) DeathZot Screenshots Thread

Thanks to an annoying little bard and his advertising campaign I was able to merge a Tier 4 armor finally.
Thanks to all the people that put up with the advertisement spam.
Special thanks to all the people who helped by trading me armors.

Now for legs eh?

Hello and welcome to TIERS-R-US! We specialize in customer satisfaction. Our low prices ensure maximum profit. We trade anything you need for LEGS at a ratio of 1:1 or 3:2
Thats right you heard correctly, if you sell us 2 legs we will give you 3 of any TIER ITEM you want! (Helmets/Armors currently SOLD OUT)
~~~[Tiers-R-Us, Get your Tiers today!]~~~

a T4 armor should only cost him 350 mil if hes buying at 1 mil per t1, and i know hes spent over 1 billion on his characters for random stuff. should have t4 set by now with how many characters he has on the server at once.
See its people like you that are the reason this server was so imbalanced on release. In beta you prolly botted money and scamed people for t1s by paying only 1 million. I on the other hand, botted cash and bought runic stones and crafted all my items. This is also the reason I have 7 uniques and you prolly have 1 unique that you bought for cash. I would rather find the server flaws than the player intelligence flaws, at least what I am doing helps keep the balance of the server before the core community reaches the point where it can be mass abused and causes a wipe. This is the reason we found that orc leathers were worth way too much for example. Also I am only botting 2 characters, you are botting 3. Seems you should be ahead of me, I guess I am just better than you in every way shape and form? So please, just sit down and shut up already.

@topic

Last edited:
t3wand.png

Finally

zuh9gh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dats when i got little lag :) 272 ping normaly its on 600-900 AWESOME!!!!!!

The OP wants this thread to be only about screenshots, so please refrain from making comments to other pictures or posts without pictures

5j5w8.png

QUICK PIC OF THE REAL TERRIBLE TRIO.

GET AT US SONN!

Last edited:
My new House ;D, nice clean deco, took my while, there should be more choice, blood herbs and worms ;(.

1enwwi.png

I think a mod will delete ur posts,since Syn just wants scr's here XD

Back