• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(OFFICIAL) DeathZot Screenshots Thread

Dtv0k.png

hate all you like, i still do my part to help out with the boss. i just prefer to take the safe route and hide way far back.

Dtv0k.png

hate all you like, i still do my part to help out with the boss. i just prefer to take the safe route and hide way far back.

for the record, this is how screen shots should be submitted (cropped out windows and just the tibia window)

Madness & everyone else; when you take a screen shot do this;

• Save the sceeen shot with paint or whatever
  • Go to imgur: the simple image sharer
  • Click upload from computer,. then 'start upload'
  • Once its done uploading take the BBC Code (it will look like;
    and copy it here

tn4Pb.jpg

There's my T4 i was waiting for buttttt............................. LOOK AT THE DMG!! So pro? (syn u need to fix this up once u log on lmfao!)

I made a post with a bunch of screenshots yesterday but for some strange reason it didn't appear, so I'm posting it again.
(Mods: if the old post appears and there are 2 posts with the exact same images please delete the duplicate)

haTKD.jpg

krRjk.png

i6RMw.jpg

GX42a.jpg

tb8ij.jpg

Y8aBA.jpg

ZvS4p.jpg

vMWk4.jpg

Sc4if.jpg

dLqID.jpg

q9ZI6.jpg

UwemH.jpg