• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(OFFICIAL) DeathZot Screenshots Thread

IBiu9.jpg

GBuAV.jpg

Last edited:
cJge0.jpg

Items giveaway.

8ePqN.jpg

^ Lost the items on my dp

RHkHh.jpg

Once again, I can block 8 of whatever without dying and without EQ. I don't understand the reason for this. It's obvious to me now that Syn has made the server SO bot friendly that a team of random brs can come and bot 24/7 on a ninja with t1. (Because that's what they do)

Oh well though, all Syn did was change the server DeathZot (hard server, hard to get EQ, fun and challenging) into AMAGADELFBOTSCRIPTZOT (Turn on bot, sleep, get full t3 the next in 2 hours)

Btw Syn before you reply to this, I can tell you what you're going to say, ready?

"This is my server I will do what I want with it." Without Bill, this is nothing and you changed his good server into a shithole of frenzy bots and easy ass eq to obtain, a ninja with 15hp/lvl are you serious? Their atk speed is what kept them good, and now they are just blockers to me. Barbarians are worthless, low damage, and any vocation can block anything besides world bosses. I don't understand your reasoning for making this server so easy and I never will. This will be my last post of 'flaming' to you because you don't understand and you never will.

You say that this game is just a bot game now and it's just an excuse for you to make your server even more bot friendly. You combat my "this server will die" with "auhuashuash i see 70 players online heuheu" but they are mostly MC/Bot/Annihilator Characters

Should have left it like it was and worked on it from there.

EDIT:

There were way more items than just those 2 I gave away lol, 2 t3 eq, a bunch of t1s and like 11 t2s.

By the way, if any new players want to know/see what old dzot was like and some old screenies (You can even read posts from Syn, Eternal, Riath, Bones, and Shadow from when they were younglings battling on forums with words.)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/DeathzotOT/index.php?

Last edited:
cJge0.jpg

Items giveaway.

8ePqN.jpg

^ Lost the items on my dp

RHkHh.jpg

Once again, I can block 8 of whatever without dying and without EQ. I don't understand the reason for this. It's obvious to me now that Syn has made the server SO bot friendly that a team of random brs can come and bot 24/7 on a ninja with t1. (Because that's what they do)

Oh well though, all Syn did was change the server DeathZot (hard server, hard to get EQ, fun and challenging) into AMAGADELFBOTSCRIPTZOT (Turn on bot, sleep, get full t3 the next in 2 hours)

Btw Syn before you reply to this, I can tell you what you're going to say, ready?

"This is my server I will do what I want with it." Without Bill, this is nothing and you changed his good server into a shithole of frenzy bots and easy ass eq to obtain, a ninja with 15hp/lvl are you serious? Their atk speed is what kept them good, and now they are just blockers to me. Barbarians are worthless, low damage, and any vocation can block anything besides world bosses. I don't understand your reasoning for making this server so easy and I never will. This will be my last post of 'flaming' to you because you don't understand and you never will.

You say that this game is just a bot game now and it's just an excuse for you to make your server even more bot friendly. You combat my "this server will die" with "auhuashuash i see 70 players online heuheu" but they are mostly MC/Bot/Annihilator Characters

EDIT:

There were way more items than just those 2 I gave away lol, 2 t3 eq, a bunch of t1s and like 11 t2s.

By the way, if any new players want to know/see what old dzot was like and some old screenies (You can even read posts from Syn, Eternal, Riath, Bones, and Shadow from when they were younglings battling on forums with words.)

DeathZot

Try and block higher tiered content with anything but a Barbarian and you'll die pretty much instantly. I still get one shot on my Ranger. You ever think that the beginning is easier because he plans on adding more content to it? Because if you haven't noticed he's been adding new content pretty much every week and balancing at the same time, while dealing with all the bitching from the shitty community he has. If you don't like the fucking server, don't fucking play it and take your bitching elsewhere. The people who enjoy the server, like myself and most of my friends will have no issues playing without you. The higher tiered content will be tougher and I have seen this with my own eyes in the form of the current hunting areas I am at and the boss spawns within said area. It slows down tremendously after 7k if you do nothing but bot. The easiest levels are the ones gained by world bosses, which every time I go to one there are 5-10 people all at the boss. If I did nothing but constantly bot and didn't hunt bosses every hour on the hour, I wouldn't be the highest level.

Characters
Destro <~ Main
Raven
Miner
Corruption

XD just took these screen shots cause i thought it'd be pre sick

156s2hj.png

5amex1.jpg

34ysfpe.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone else find it hilarious how someone who apparently hates the server has taken the time to write this many walls of text in the last 3 days? Also TL;DR.

Characters
Destro <~ Main
Raven
Miner
Corruption

XD just took these screen shots cause i thought it'd be pre sick

156s2hj.png

5amex1.jpg

Congrats!

Well, unlike Jpghard, I criticized and said what I thought should be changed.

I don't care anymore because I understand you won't change it now.

Btw, are you just douching about putting 8.0 dzot on a dedi?

Finally got a full t3 set. I know i'm not the first, and i'm not the quickest, but i'm happy.

Had a pic, Lost it.

Guardians FTW!

Last edited:
Event:
  • Take 5 screen shots
  • Upload them to imgur.com
  • Post the link here
    [*]Wait until Friday when the winner is announced!
    [/LIST]

love the server but could u atleast fix all those stupid map bugs, they really bug me out lol

Back