• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official InsanityOT v6 Teaser thread

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
Starting off with, as some of you know Insanityot has been around for a while now and this thread is dedicated to showoff the new things im about to add to the server.
The new things is gonna make the server way better to play and more enjoyable for newcomers and high prestige ranks aswell.
You shouldnt let the high prestiges scare you away as its gonna be way more enjoyable for you to reach high aswell.

eei42.png

• Perks
Will add more info
  • Character customization gems
1. Revolution gem
What does it do?: It increases your maximum health and mana for a certain time

2. Protection gem
What does it do?: It gives you more protection, possible immortality for 15 seconds upon use and it will also boost all your skills by 50. which lasts for 2 hours.

3. Devils gem
What does it do?: It boosts your magic levels with 5000 and gives you more protection for 2 hours

4. Stalker gem
What does it do?: Upon use it will spawn 2 very powerful summons who for sure will destroy your enemies

These gems are rarely dropped by monsters.

• Map changes
Will add pictures when able to

• New vocations/vocation changes
Will add more information

• Prestige ranks
  1. 2500th Prestige = Master Prestige, obtain a 'Master' effect and a choice between 3 new spells and a free choice of one permanent perk
  2. 3500th Prestige = Saint, obtain a 'Saint' effect and a new 'Rage' spell who boosts your stats
  3. 8000th Prestige = Immortal, obtain a 'Immortal' effect and a new immortal boost a free choice of one permanent perk
  4. 12500th Prestige = Powerful, obtain a 'Powerful' effect and new spells
  5. 15000th Prestige = Incredible, obtain a 'Incredible' effect and more power a free choice of one permanent perk
  6. 20000th Prestige = Insane, obtain a 'Insane' effect and more power
  7. 30000th Prestige = Definition of Insanity, obtain a 'Insanity' effect and more power Note: Do not let the high prestige numbers scare you away as its easy to obtain. PVP is aswell wonderful in high prestige
  • Equipment changes

• New spells/changes

Last edited:
I know, I played your server in 2 weeks, with alot of exping and got to pres 1000, but 30k gonna take months :O

I know, I played your server in 2 weeks, with alot of exping and got to pres 1000, but 30k gonna take months :O
Yes, which is why im doing this teaser thread aswell. Im gonna make it easier for new comers to reach high aswell

Sigh, I miss the 40+ players bruh, this better come soon.

Attachments

• 32ce8deebfea450dc0e9886ae893352c.png
    32ce8deebfea450dc0e9886ae893352c.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
Back