• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

i got a question about the trinkets before i head out to the bar, in the arrowslot is the trinket items? because in your screenshots its never been answered
The arrow slot item is just an item it could be in your bag if you wanted it there, i just put it there for the purpose of the screenshot. That specific item will be explained in the beta. To answer your question though, trinkets can be anywhere on your character.

Guys I need opinions on Exp Rate. Something I keep going back and forth with in my mind. What do you guys think?

Guys I need opinions on Exp Rate. Something I keep going back and forth with in my mind. What do you guys think?
You can't really discuss exp rate til the server is tested lol. Have to know how the server plays out and what feels right

You can't really discuss exp rate til the server is tested lol. Have to know how the server plays out and what feels right
That's understandable but there's gotta be a starting point for testing which has to be discussed otherwise there's just going to be a lot of time wasted with me guessing.

That's understandable but there's gotta be a starting point for testing which has to be discussed otherwise there's just going to be a lot of time wasted with me guessing.
Well id say start at slow to mid, and it can always be increased while the closed beta is going on if that is still planned to happen

It all depends on how the server is made, it has to have the right flow.
I don't care if it's low, medium, or high as long as you don't progress to fast. I don't want to be done with the server in a week or 2... I want it to last!
For example, when Collapser was up, it was a high exp server, but it was made where you still had to grind, even though it was high exp and high level it wasn't something you could easily fly through.

well it all depends on your monsters, custom exp on the monsters you created are going to make and break it, if it was on regular tibia standards i think 8x is always a reasonable choice because its a great progession rate, but thats regular tibia, idk how custom the monsters are in your server yet

Anyone interested in the beta that is good at making tibia videos? Let me know.

exp rate : Depends. If you want your serverbase to have a quick start so they will be able to test all of the vocations(or atleast many if they are unhappy with their first choice ) go for mid-high.
If you want to have a very long term rpgish style of server low exp til mid exp

is there gonna be like passives for each voc? or is it just different spells/hp and mana gains?

is there gonna be like passives for each voc? or is it just different spells/hp and mana gains?
As of right now no, potential to be some after the beta depending on player opinions. Vocation info this Wednesday. Official beta info / Release date announcement on Friday.

I like the idea of slow RPG... where earning new spells through level means something. Low level PVP is some of the funnest because you are most vulnerable, along with everyone else. but I also like the idea of us testing the server first to see what feels right.

Yeah, letting us test the stuff at first would be awesome, its much faster and easiest way to improve things following "Player" opinion.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom