• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

All I am going to say is good play.. launch a discussion.. have it go on for weeks if not months.. gives us a little taste of what to expect.. and then.. have a closed beta where a select few of course these are most of your friends join the beta and while the rest of us may or may not buy into the $8 beta.

Considering this hype thread (intentional or not) and the talk around a lot of the ot's, You might just walk away with $400 to $800 before you even officially open the server doors :)

This was not a troll post so please don't take it as such.

All I am going to say is good play.. launch a discussion.. have it go on for weeks if not months.. gives us a little taste of what to expect.. and then.. have a closed beta where a select few of course these are most of your friends join the beta and while the rest of us may or may not buy into the $8 beta.

Considering this hype thread (intentional or not) and the talk around a lot of the ot's, You might just walk away with $400 to $800 before you even officially open the server doors :)

You sound retarded. Even though it was not a "troll" post, it was still the stupidest thing possible you could of said. Please don't take this the wrong way but fuck off lol.

You sound retarded. Even though it was not a "troll" post, it was still the stupidest thing possible you could of said. Please don't take this the wrong way but fuck off lol.
It wasn't a troll post, it was an observation..
You got issues :(

It wasn't a troll post, it was an observation..
You got issues :(
Your basically implying that he is doing this for the money. So yes I'm going to take this offensive because of the fact that he's a friend and I know for a FACT that all he wants to do is make a server that not only people enjoy but that he also enjoys.

Your basically implying that he is doing this for the money. So yes I'm going to take this offensive because of the fact that he's a friend and I know for a FACT that all he wants to do is make a server that not only people enjoy but that he also enjoys.
Perfectly worded :) - and yes i can see this being a successful server down the road which is great and i hope it launches soon cause I'm bored out of my mind trying to find things to do lol.

Really liking all the customized features this has also liking the sounds of almost all the vocations great work @owned and i hope you the best of luck on launch :)

I gotta agree with Blinkz on this, even though you say it wasn't a troll post it sure as hell sounded like one too me.. He said he's going to pick some of his close friends obviously, and people that have been actively engaged in this thread, which makes total sense... I've known him for a long time and he would never do it for the money. Those people who helped with ideas, feedback, and keeping the thread alive deserve to play in closed beta, otherwise 8$ seems fair enough. Not to mention most people don't even play beta correctly. It's about testing, balancing, and finding bugs! Not about being the best and such. Keep that in mind beta testers :)

Sound? how do you get sound from text...

So let me get this straight no one is allowed to have an opinion on this thread or point out the obvious, whether he want this server to make money or not it will make money and he will collect that money.. big deal he even said it himself and i quote

There will be no donation items or anything else during the beta.

Which means he is intending to make money, am I the only one paying attention here?

Your just trolling me because I pointed out something that you overlooked or misinterpreted.

Owned I know you'll make a poopload of money good luck

So let me get this straight no one is allowed to have an opinion on this thread or point out the obvious, whether he want this server to make money or not it will make money and he will collect that money.. big deal he even said it himself and i quote

Which means he is intending to make money, am I the only one paying attention here?

Your just trolling me because I pointed out something that you overlooked or misinterpreted.

I don't understand, is he forcing people to play the beta? If people want to get a sneak peak or test out the server and they haven't been real active in this thread and/or haven't know him for awhile, then they should pay him 8$ for the work he has done. It is a choice to play the beta, unless he puts a gun to your and says "Hey! Dickface pay me 8$ then play OT." Then you have no reason to complain or try to put the image in people's heads that he is in it just for the money. I get that it's your opinion, and I also understand how people think no opinion is a shitty opinion but.... your opinion is a shitty opinion.

And again I will say that you are indeed a moron. How do you think dedicated hosts get paid for? You think the money just gets pulled out of his ass?

For starters, to imply that I would have 50-100 people during my closed beta is just ridiculous because I simply would not have it. I don't care if they were willing to pay 8$ I can 100% guarantee you that there will not be that many people on during the closed beta. Second,

The main reason there is no donation items is because I haven't even thought of more than 2 donation items that I would even possibly have so that tells you where my minds at, clearly with the donations... But if you think I'm going to flat out pay dedicated host costs, you're insane. I made a game I know for a fact I'll enjoy, with that being said, I can run it off localhost and pay 0$ period, but tibia is failing and there's no real good servers out anymore. I'd like to build up a community that interacts and enjoy a server for once.

Also on the topic of this, most being my friend is false. The majority of players that will get entries to the beta are people who interacted in the forum. Always keeping it at the top of discussion, never letting it die. Chipping in with ideas.

hey stop this now when is this online? too many offtopic to read and find !!! tell me now when beta is or this is not good from you 6packsexyboy

oh good lord, ill come on at like 4 am gmt blackout drunk owned, pls dont make fun of me
:(

@Blinkz
@Zasranets
Eh I cant really get how it is not "moneyhungry" to take 8 bucks per player who wants to join the beta.
Do it the way xagul did it. let a few in. let them test. Paying money to be "ALLOWED" to test your server FOR YOU is just bullshit and there is nothing to explain this with but moneyhungry to pay his host with.

@Blinkz
@Zasranets
Eh I cant really get how it is not "moneyhungry" to take 8 bucks per player who wants to join the beta.
Do it the way xagul did it. let a few in. let them test. Paying money to be "ALLOWED" to test your server FOR YOU is just bullshit and there is nothing to explain this with but moneyhungry to pay his host with.
You do understand what the definition of "Option" is, because it is the person's option to pay the 8$ for a sneak peak/testing experience of the OT. If I drive you to a bridge, you have the option to jump off it.... Am I an asshole for bringing you to the bridge?

@Blinkz
@Zasranets
Don't like it don't pay. Simple.

Back