• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

As we approach the closed beta, let us all take a moment to remember the original discussion all the way too this ^_^ seems like it came along way.

You do understand what the definition of "Option" is, because it is the person's option to pay the 8$ for a sneak peak/testing experience of the OT. If I drive you to a bridge, you have the option to jump off it.... Am I an asshole for bringing you to the bridge?
Lmfao.

Im not sure if you've mentioned anything about it @owned, but is there going to any missions etc? To make the grinding funnier, in addition to this botting wont be so effective!

im saying it now there is just no way to not be able to bot almost anything, @sagatun if someone wishes it they will make a script for it, but at the same time i don't even try to compete at all i just like to always be in the middleish crowd nowadays in tibia, competeing is about who went the most try hard and this is closed beta so no point in me getting all bot happy and going ham on tasks. but there is going to be "that" guy who will make a bot for doing tasks if its the most effective way too level. what im trying to say is enjoy your time and don't worry about punishing botters because as long it is 8.6 there's no point in getting mad about them. ^^

im saying it now there is just no way to not be able to bot almost anything, @sagatun if someone wishes it they will make a script for it, but at the same time i don't even try to compete at all i just like to always be in the middleish crowd nowadays in tibia, competeing is about who went the most try hard and this is closed beta so no point in me getting all bot happy and going ham on tasks. but there is going to be "that" guy who will make a bot for doing tasks if its the most effective way too level. what im trying to say is enjoy your time and don't worry about punishing botters because as long it is 8.6 there's no point in getting mad about them. ^^
There's a lot of things that are going to make botting extremely hard. Tasks / missions are going to add a lot to the gameplay.

There's a lot of things that are going to make botting extremely hard. Tasks / missions are going to add a lot to the gameplay.
dope i always am cool with hearing that im completely fine if its hard i love manual playing its just theres going to be botters regardless im just tell him and other people dont worry about it, no point in getting stressed about it

Even if there are measures to prevent botting from being actually good for most people, there's always going to be a handful of people that are far superior than everyone else in coding and will make something that is much better than generally expected by most people, just look at for example the original key-bots on xaguls, people thought keys were meh at first, then 2-3 people showed that botting them 24/7 made them ridiculously broken.
So while for most people botting won't actually be anything worth doing, there's still probably going to be a few people who make it worthwhile.
its unavoidable pretty much

Even if there are measures to prevent botting from being actually good for most people, there's always going to be a handful of people that are far superior than everyone else in coding and will make something that is much better than generally expected by most people, just look at for example the original key-bots on xaguls, people thought keys were meh at first, then 2-3 people showed that botting them 24/7 made them ridiculously broken.
So while for most people botting won't actually be anything worth doing, there's still probably going to be a few people who make it worthwhile.
its unavoidable pretty much
u hit the nail on the head with that, botting is crazy and no matter what version you use there will always be a botter

I hate botters, and I sure as hell hope that it's a deletion on first offense, because botting should not be tolerated.
I agree that there will always be botters, doesn't matter what game people will always find some kind of hack/bot/macro,
but I still think the developer should try to implement features to minimize it, as well as making it so botting is less effective, which I'm sure has been done.

If u dont have any anti bot system, botters will ruin this server sooner or later.
Till that happen im sad to tell ya i wont even play, cause its pointless.
YOu made awesome work @owned botters will just ruin everything, trust me.

If u dont have any anti bot system, botters will ruin this server sooner or later.
Till that happen im sad to tell ya i wont even play, cause its pointless.
YOu made awesome work @owned botters will just ruin everything, trust me.
Your stupid why don't you even give it a shot and believe him when he said he did things to make it not benefiticial to bot? Nobody even knows what he has in place against botters yet? So just relax lol

Im relaxed, and its not my stupid, its just point of wiev, peoples can still do tasks on bot, however, sooner or later on every server u gotta grind hard ( especially at higher lvls )
there's time when bloody cavebotters will do their job and leave every1 behind.
I just dont want to play on server when botting isnt forbidden by anti-bot system, Its time waster for me, and by telling u my decision im not offending anyone, so whats the deal?
cheers

Last edited:
Im relaxed, and its not my stupid, its just point of wiev, peoples can still do tasks on bot, however, sooner or later on every server u gotta grind hard ( especially at higher lvls )
there's time when bloody cavebotters will do their job and leave every1 behind.
I just dont want to play on server when botting isnt forbidden by anti-bot system, Its time waster for me, and by telling u my decision im not offending anyone, so whats the deal?
cheers
Well the point of it is that's EVERY single server has botters and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it 100%. Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong because it's the truth lol.

Well guys I'm not forcing you to play. I will not repeat myself on the subject of botting since I've already covered it.
Helo owned i made account for otland to tell this here haha
If you dont wanna have boters there are anti bot system for allow a little bot ! like every 60 min it check ! and if afk it crash client so reconnect doesntt work with script hehe

Helo owned i made account for otland to tell this here haha
If you dont wanna have boters there are anti bot system for allow a little bot ! like every 60 min it check ! and if afk it crash client so reconnect doesntt work with script hehe
And I want to have a Bugatti....

Back