• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

mmmm, been playin Leagues/WoW and Destiny on ps4, bored of every OT haven't logged on one in ages. Got work tomorrow but then i'm off Thursday and Friday, ill hitchu up

31205f406d.png
NEVEREMIND LOL

em guys is it worth to play the beta? Isnt it like temporary?
yeh temporary. but learning server can help you on the official release to get a lead over others. i like to compete in theh ighscore lists. if you just wanna chill and play you shouldnt waste ur time on the beta. :)

thx for the answer Jezus ^^ I like to just play and relax, but will test beta out too. Iam curious how it looks.
Anny idea how long the beta might take? just curious

Server is looking really good :)
People need to relax with the beta spam. Just let the man take the time he needs to make the server as good as possible.
By the sounds of it this is going to be a server you are going to play for a long period of time so waiting a little while longer should not be a problem.

Server is looking really good :)
People need to relax with the beta spam. Just let the man take the time he needs to make the server as good as possible.
By the sounds of it this is going to be a server you are going to play for a long period of time so waiting a little while longer should not be a problem.
Shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about

Shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about
After reading trough 28 pages i think i have a pretty clear picture. There are other things in life you can do while waiting for a tibia server.

Back