• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

Sorry guys I've got a lot on my plate at the moment haven't even had a chance to head home yet. The reason I responded to the skype was because I had a notification on my phone so I checked it, If I had an app for OTLand and got notifications for that, I'd be checking that shit too. Trying to get things taken care of in a timely manor but a lot has come up. I figured with Ascalon out and Necronia in their beta phases you guys would be pretty well occupied. Guess not :x Should be home within the next couple days. I'll try keeping you guys updated.
HE'S ALIVE!!

Sorry guys I've got a lot on my plate at the moment haven't even had a chance to head home yet. The reason I responded to the skype was because I had a notification on my phone so I checked it, If I had an app for OTLand and got notifications for that, I'd be checking that shit too. Trying to get things taken care of in a timely manor but a lot has come up. I figured with Ascalon out and Necronia in their beta phases you guys would be pretty well occupied. Guess not :x Should be home within the next couple days. I'll try keeping you guys updated.
All good buddy, just let us know whats happening and it should be all sweet.

Brent wanted me to upload this video of 3 of the most recent systems he worked on for you guys to see and think about till he's back:
Represents a Miss system, which can be caused by one of the curse type spells. A Dodge system, the more defense a player has, the better chance they have to dodge an attack. A thorns system, the damage the player receives in this video is cause by the creature having thorns aura. The value in this video are not the values that will be in the real server, just increased for viewer reasons. Thorns aura will also be shown in game around the creature also unlike in the video.

Does anybody know how close the beta is, first i thought it would be before christmas, then I was told it wasn't until the 6th.... 14th today and still nothing :(

Does anybody know how close the beta is, first i thought it would be before christmas, then I was told it wasn't until the 6th.... 14th today and still nothing :(
If you learnt to read, you will know already that @owned is busy with rl stuff atm. Just be patient and it'll come.

If you learnt to read, you will know already that @@owned is busy with rl stuff atm. Just be patient and it'll come.
he knows that he is busy? you not see his post like 2 days ago lol...... Its just kinda getting to the point where its out of the norm, and taking a little long. Considering both times the beta was suppose to get online it got delayed. Remember im not bitching or talking shit im just saying from a neutral view.

At this point, I'm beginning to feel that it was all a lie while you finish up an unfinished server. Would have preferred to just be told it wasn't ready.

I just received a Skype message from @owned saying that he is going to get his brother to run a beta test for us to play on while he is still away from home. Should be within the next few days

Maybe this was just a hype thread or the files were destroyed or maybe real life issues got in the way of this project?
Who knows really anything is possible..

Back