• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Official Opentibia Distribution/server - Let's break the trend with a community Proje

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Zisly Why you are closing the project u can host help my then

That's kinda the problem, you're thanking me... this was supposed to be a community project. Anyway, thanks to Luffy, Sentielo, Kokokoko(?), Blez and Magich for the contributions you gave, some might have been small but at least there were some who stepped up.

We have a few but they are of the slow and quality type, not enough to hold this up. No new guys have joined since... June I believe.

It's really sad to see this go, if I had the time I would actively take this thing and get this rolling once more.

I learned hell a lot when being in this project;
I can't say 'no'
I'm very lazy, and it takes ages before I even start my tasks, but I do always finish it (eventually).
and last but not least, I love being in projects, I learn like a boss, meet new people and it's just pure awesomesauce!

To anyone being offered to join a project, just fucking do it. It's one of the most awesomest things ever!

I'm now officially closing this. As this was a community project and all files are available for the public, I don't see a reason in me trying to find someone to lead this. Anyone who wants to pick up the project can just download the files and do so, private or public project doesn't matter, do whatever. I've uploaded a credits list to the github repository, if anyone decides to use the map, attributing the authors would be nice. I do not wish to be part of any possible future team as I currently stand, my affiliation with the project ends with this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back