• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Official Opentibia Distribution/server - Let's break the trend with a community Proje

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in now and again :) and if you fancy custom sprites also let me know :3

Well i can help with that aswell just part time

- - - Updated - - -

Ill donate my medusa castle when its finished

I could create something tiny for you, perhaps a spawn. What do you want? :)
  • Rotworm cave
  • Troll cave
  • Bandit, smugler camp
  • Cyclops spawn

None of them have to be big, we got some spawns started so a cave form for the trolls, cycs or rots could easily just be added together with the rest of the spawn. But really, if you got anything else, feel free to map and donate, pieces serve as great inspiration and can usually be added easily into the map :)

What all is there still to be done? I might be able to be of assistance!

During the past month, Rookgard has not been touched, the priority has been mainland as planned. The city has started to get different underground areas with newbie mobs, most of them have to be expanded. The outer areas of the city have started being filled and some minor spawns have been added within that area as well.

A new shape has been established, using elements from some of the proposed concepts. The shape currently is worked out for 3 cities, all of which can be reached by foot. A part from this there's not much more to say, I'll let the minimap speak.
11j0uj9.png

Some mapping screenshots have been added to the screenshot thread, located here.

Kind regards,
OOD

What all is there still to be done? I might be able to be of assistance!
Sent you a pm.

Zisly i can do cyclops if you want?

Size roughly?
Depth?/height?
Any restrictions?
Particular theme to follow?

Size doesn't matter (hehe), do as big as you want, max 100x100sqm I guess. Depth/height, you choose as well, you're the one mapping and you probably have some kind of vision of the final outcome. Restrictions? not really. Particular theme? here as well, go with what you feel like, any theme is fine really, would be more interesting if it wasn't Mount Sternum mountain style though :)

Bump. Kinda sad there's so little interest in contributing within the mapping aspect :/

Bump. Kinda sad there's so little interest in contributing within the mapping aspect :/
If I could map I'd contribute, sadly I can't :( But I'm gonna try to learn soon and then if I get good at it I'll start contributing :D

bump .

Even if you don't wanna work on something specific, you can donate work you have, got mapping pieces that are just laying around collecting dust? donate them and see them being walked on, put them to use!

Last edited:
I'm gonna close down this project or hand it over to whoever feels like taking it on. Whoever feels up for taking it over, pm me. It's just not worth my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back