• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] April Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Client version doesn't matter
Question added to the FAQ

Please make your questions in the Rules & FAQ Thread and keep this one simply for discussing the contest

When do we have to submit for THIS competition?

ty and sorry for my blindness >.<

I can't change my vote, so I will post here.
I am withdrawing my name from the list of participants.

I no longer have the time I thought I would have.
Will be seeking future events though.

@Evan, if you don't have time to submit etc, and can't vote for Don't sign me up, note this also goes to other people, just don't worry about it, whether you send nothing in/withdraw, it will have the same effect, so just don't submit anything in by the due date etc, disqualifying you automatically anyway :p

As Sharp said Evan, If you don't submit. Your name wont be shown.

The signing up is mostly just a way for us to somewhat anticipate how many people we will have competing, if you(or someone else) doesn't want to participate anymore, just don't send it, like Sharp and Peroxide said

11 people currently participating! (already counting Evan out)

1 week left for signing up and sending your map :)

Last edited:
Well, the poll is closed already but if you say that there is still a week, Id like to sign up.

This may have been asked before but, I will have to send my picture only at april 15th right?

Well, the poll is closed already but if you say that there is still a week, Id like to sign up.

This may have been asked before but, I will have to send my picture only at april 15th right?

Before april 15th.

Shit, I totaly forgot about this! LOL.
Well, better get started.

Goodie ^_^ looking forward to seeing the submissions.

4 more days guys.

@Siegh, about the poll. March's contest poll will end one day before the submission date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back