• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] April Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I might be late I'ma work on one right now and I'd like to sign up plixorz

I apologize for my irresponsibility on not submitting my work after clearly signing up for this contest. Some misfortunate events have been going on these days, so I haven't had time to commit to my previously announced task; I can't keep up with this contest, therefore I would like to be casted out of it. Good luck to everyone else! :)

@up this.

Good luck to all

Hoping to see alot more submissions tonight! Submission ends tonight, don't forget!
So far I have 3 Submissions.

I'm looking forward to check out those pieces. For all the voters: keep in mind what's the theme about, rather than just voting for a good-looking map. The essence of the contest is to accomplish the requirements for it to succeed. :)

Submission time has run out, sad to see only 3 people ended up submitting their work.
A voting poll will be up soon, voting will end 30th of April!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back