• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August - City Gates

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been constantly checking if my votes are going up, but seems like this will be a very balanced competition!

Lol. I fully agree, some idk.. like ... I don't see much of a gate on 3.. Don't get me wrong, i think it's awesome witht he nature! BUT this contest isn't about nature.

Tho not saying anymore because that would probably limit what peices could be mine. (i'm sure i can get away with the ellimination of 1? :p

Lots of participation which is always good!
Looks to be a fairly balanced competition tbh.

Good luck to all!

This competition will be, well interesting xD
Good luck to everyone, especially you #12, you're gonna need it xD

@topic; I liked 6 quite a bit, but I liked 7 just a bit more :p

ahha peroxide wait untill everything is done and you can know what mapping is my ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw where can i see pepole that have been banned from the contest it was 17 signup 12 maps -1??

ahha peroxide wait untill everything is done and you can know what mapping is my ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw where can i see pepole that have been banned from the contest it was 17 signup 12 maps -1??
I've updated the main thread with the suspensions

Ty zysen what mapping you voted? :)
You can see what everyone voted here: [Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August - City Gates - View Poll Results (or by pressing any number on the poll)

I've been rethinking and rewatching.
And as much as I love 6, I do wanna change my vote to 11 D:

Pero. Please start making your contest signup thread. I want to map a contest so bad. :p
3 got the gate and 3 got the tree. Both & the nature around it are great mapped. That's why I decided to vote on 3. I am (almost) sure who made this piece. Sad I can't say it XD.

Have to show my attempt (of the gate) ones again:
Gate of the Dwarves
8C--RhZ.png

Couldn't participate sadly.

Edit: I also think two new rules should be added. Only ingame screens is the first one. The second one is that if the founder of the thread should say how much pictures people should send (insteed of the chooise of how much you will send).

Edit2: Pero. You bad, bad, evul boy. You just make me knowing who made piece 12. The one you lost against on an earlier contest haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back