• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June - Edron Magic Academy Revamp

Which piece(s) are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

veOgli.png

tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo1_500.png

tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo2_500.png

tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo3_500.png

-POR5g.png

wAzHQM.png
t1enUq.png

E8IPgc.png

enjoy!​

The following members are banned from next month contest:

Vote Changes:
North: 3>2
Sentiello: 1>3

Last edited:
1. And 2. one are .. fucking hilerious.

Hands down to whoever made this.

they are all so pretty :')

1, 3, 4. these (i feel) are good revamps of the existing acemdy. each version is beautiful.
2: really changed it... but it still exists to have the feeling of a magical acedemy.. also very beautiful.

Voted for 2 :)

4 got my vote because it was more detailed than 1... didn't even look at 2 or 3 I can barely even see them because they tried to do lighting :/

1 is great 2 is great 3 looks like some fucking 8.6 shit with 2 new sprites, and I have no idea what the hell was going on with 4. So, I vote for 1.

Well, something that is for sure is that all mopped the floor with Cipsofts original... Good work guys! Very neat!

I wonder who Don will choose, all of the submissions this month definitely kicked CipSoft's ass XD

I voted on the third piece by mistake, I was going to vote for the second piece.

But whatever, it looks like the second piece will win without my vote anyway.

really? where says it?

If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themselves they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest

If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themselves they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest

Oh, I see, can someone say me why that rule is used, I don't get it

I get the feeling you're thinking that it's some official OtLand rule, it's not. It's simply a rule that is only for the mapping competitions.

Not only is it unfair but it essentially falls under the other rule "telling people which piece is yours"

Last edited:
2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 2 or 3 I WILL CHOOSE 2!!!!! adorable work Mr . X

2 and 3 are both really nice, was hard to choose, but I go for 2.

I like the walls used on 1, but I don't like that it was placed in a swamp, really breaks it imo since they don't fit that well..

I don't personally like 2 that much
I like how its mapped, and its mapped very well, dont get me wrong, but, I don't think its darker look fits for the Edron Magic Academy which should be more of a school or an official place, like this it looks like an old witch haunted castle, really out of theme imo

3 has some nice looks to it, but the lack of an overview picture takes away from the grand view of it

I like 4 very much, it kept a close design to Cipsoft's design, but also changed it enough to look like something completely new, it has some nice details, but if an ingame picture was taken with the lighting effects, it might have been more impressive

----
If 3 had an overview picture like the other 3, I might have voted for that one, but since I can't see the overall look of it, I'm gonna have to go with 4

My voting order would be:
4>3>1>=2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back