• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] June - Edron Magic Academy Revamp

Which piece(s) are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like #2 and #4.
The whole piece of #2 looks so great and its just awesome at all :>
#4 is pretty nice indoor and i really love those stairs.

I have to decide.. so i would take #2 as my vote

nice arch. swamp fortress #1

It is with great sadness that I close this contest..

Piece 2 unfortunately wins :(
The winner is: Peroxide

tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo1_500.png
tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo2_500.png
tumblr_mnrr3n3xxq1rutlwpo3_500.png

The mappers were:

1. Yellowhat
  2. Peroxide
  3. Darklord
  4. GhostX

Thanks to all participants for their submissions. (except Peroxide for his imo bad submission)
Also, congrats to GhostX for getting Don Daniello's vote, feel free to PM him to ask about his prize.

The new contest thread will be started tomorrow :)

Number 3 should've won, best piece by far.

i love how u are sad pero won hahahaha :p i agree with above, darklord's should have won

I don't see how people didn't think I kept the magical element more than anything and added somewhat of a library for the learning element.
Meh, I won so, uhehuehe

I don't see how people didn't think I kept the magical element more than anything and added somewhat of a library for the learning element.
Meh, I won so, uhehuehe

you made it seem like an abandoned place that evil took over ;d I guess people's views on edron's magic academy is more msytical and "student" friendly. :> Yours was nice but i liked darklords better.

So? I don't see why the "abandoned" additional theme would mean anything, it's still obvious that it was once a place where learning occured.

darklord's style is so obvious :D

darklord's style is so obvious :D
The fact he wasn't disqualified surprised me D;

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.
can I vote for my own piece? :D?he basically hinted it
with this poll now I have a clear idea of what people see for revamp an area

piece number 1, doesn't really change the towers or add something new to they, I only see a change of walls and for me those walls sucks
piece number 2, there we see a in some ways well done map piece... is ok and maybe looks nice but looks so freaking away of how the towers really was
piece number 3, is ok, doesn't show a good image of the whole towers but after all gives and idea of how the towers are and looks
piece number 4, looks a little bit like a "noob" piece, I see less water and more earth, don't like

all this comments are from my point of view & I tried to be indifferent

- I think the 3 is better between the others, but I can't vote for it... with his previous posts, this just confirms piece #3 is his.

+ adding a final comment. in recent competitions do not see too much effort into the contestants

Last edited:
@pero... I wonder why too... I want some anarchy ...
I'm thinking of retiring ... this is getting bored ...
btw successful map peroxide... It too looks to your style, and the ghostx map too (to his map style)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back