• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamers you legally cant. You are not 18 therefore cannot be Held to their conditions. Hence why half of otlan gets limited

Gamers you legally cant. You are not 18 therefore cannot be Held to their conditions. Hence why half of otlan gets limited

I am 14 and I have a verified Paypal account :)

therefor you are violating the law/rules.

But they find out and it becomes limited. Over 18's dont have the issue ;). Admittidly i had paypal at 15 but i wasn't a retard and they never limited it. I'm pretty sure most parents wont give their kids full reign of their credit cards. *most*.

- - - Updated - - -

What if I told you that they consider it as my father's Paypal account, although the credit card is legally mine.

And credit cards are for 18+, i have a feeling you mean debit card

You can verify them with Debit cards like I have.
If it becomes too much of a problem I don't care too much since it's me sending the money, guaranteed no chargeback so I probably wont care too much about verification or not.

Yh i know im saying i doubt rushcrush legally has a CREDIT card but it is mostlikely his equivelant of a dbt/acc

- - - Updated - - -

Mines on a debit acc. Why the fuck would i want a credit card. Id get in debt

Yh i know im saying i doubt rushcrush legally has a CREDIT card but it is mostlikely his equivelant of a dbt/acc

Debit card*

And I hope we could stop going off topic now..

No but doesn't mean she cant be

Exactly, the truth is that I prefer coding/scripting over mapping, but that doesn't mean I cant make a decent looking temple :p

ihih if you win you are better then me on mapping ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back