• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Tibia Convention!

Saul055

Cyntara player
Reaction score
Bored To Die alawys? Bored to cant play cyntara? Pay!!!!

Zarz 80 Gold Ingots
Shotz of death 80 Gold Ingots
Royal Shotz 80 Gold ingots
The Dentist 50 Gold Ingots
Juicy Fruit 60 Gold Ingots
Enigmatic 80 Gold Ingots
Loonatik 80 Gold Ingots
Angel Of Death 30 Gold Ingots
Fredi Crover 60 Gold ingots
Veseble 60 Gold ingots
Pira-Tes 60 Gold ingots
Drakan 60 Gold Ingots
Bip 80 Gold Ingots
Toxic NEVER WILL BE UNHUNTED.
Delicacy NEVER WILL BE UNHUNTED

You Can Pay to: Saul, Carbon & Nightz

Last edited:
;D
yey.,!
but yo.,why pira-tes is on this list.,? o_O
juicy fruit have not paiment., ;D
same as enigmatic.,huhu

seeming as you guys have not been on in a while, and ur team logged in yesterday, royal shotz, and some other people you guys are becuase we owned them and they logged off lol

Just Saying This isnt shit talk if you can prove im wrong prove it, dont go talkin smack tho:thumbup:^_^

lmao to make a payout thread you have to be winning the war and for that to happen you need like 200+ frags.

seeming as you guys have not been on in a while, and ur team logged in yesterday, royal shotz, and some other people you guys are becuase we owned them and they logged off lol

Just Saying This isnt shit talk if you can prove im wrong prove it, dont go talkin smack tho:thumbup:^_^

We havnt played because we are on other OT's (real map) and owning the wars there to.

omg im so fucking scared i pay i pay

Lmao, we leave a couple of days, and people start shit talking again, do we have to take it over again? :blink:

if you really want to settle this war then open battle us, if you say no then you have to delete this thread!

oh wait! You won't OB us cause you know you'll get smashed even answer knows it.

It's not dick sucking it's called "Using your eyes to see things" Carbon bro even you know your team is garbage we roll you every battle.

Plix menz, i pai, mi is fight u in vampires, mi is die 1 time, but mesrines is die 7 times, carbon 1 time, saul 2-3 times, jey maa 2-3 times, but pl0x men, i pai out plix

It's not dick sucking it's called "Using your eyes to see things" Carbon bro even you know your team is garbage we roll you every battle.

If we aint a team of 5, which we usually r, then they get fucked.

Back