• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Tibia Convention!

funz.,how dick sucker u are?

So now I'm a dicksucker? So.. You're trying to say that you guys ARN'T losing?.. Complete BS. I'm not sucking anyones dick.. I'm simply pointing out how much you guys suck and how the Bruhs will run you. Is that dicksucking? I don't think so.

:peace: :ninja:

Plix menz, i pai, mi is fight u in vampires, mi is die 1 time, but mesrines is die 7 times, carbon 1 time, saul 2-3 times, jey maa 2-3 times, but pl0x men, i pai out plix

LOOOOOOOL
Died 1 Time and at lvl 398? GZ
The important thing --> U DIED AT LVL 1000+ lol

you guys suck were winning the war were on other ots if we want to come back we would rape ur team. And carbon I would NEVER EVER EVER payout to u ur the lats person getting money or anything from me u stupid br

I told them this would happen, take over the server and then quit for 2 days and you apparently lost it already because you suck at PVP and a bunch of random BR fucktards beat you in a war apparently.

Cyntara sucks DICK and so do the wars.

i told them this would happen, take over the server and then quit for 2 days and you apparently lost it already because you suck at pvp and a bunch of random br fucktards beat you in a war apparently.

Cyntara sucks dick and so do the wars.

signed

Zarz, If u guys dont come to us.....WE COME TO YOU....So what server u are playing=//?

I'm pretty sure Red would delete my post if I said it here lol. I'll pm you it ;)

@Red, Don't worry we will rook them off within a day so they will just come abck lol

cause u are fool to pay those idiots

Lol Carbon Who Do You Think You Are It Takes 8 Of Your team to take me down after i frag twice on your team.
Btw Why Add Tanner On The List He Never Came back really.
btwbtw How do you like my siggy first one i ever made.

OMFG thanks dudee your so cool, you let me pay yeei!!!! I will pay you as soon i get some money in pirates, I cant wait to level all the day, really.
You are the best guys i have ever meet and your guild is soo ROOoX.

HEY dude, I was wondering, can I join ur team if I pay? =$, pleasee dude I got combo bot and went to talkshit classes so I think thats all I need to join ur team right?

OMFG thanks dudee your so cool, you let me pay yeei!!!! I will pay you as soon i get some money in pirates, I cant wait to level all the day, really.
You are the best guys i have ever meet and your guild is soo ROOoX.

HEY dude, I was wondering, can I join ur team if I pay? =$, pleasee dude I got combo bot and went to talkshit classes so I think thats all I need to join ur team right?
You're so pathetic if you still think they combo bot on Cyntara.

Back