• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

official war payouts (fuck every1 vs crimsom sunseth or w.e)

Carbom

FoR ThE LiCh KiNg
Reaction score
Payments to be un-hunted can now be made...
The payments can be made to either Carbon, Answer,or Nightz.
So here are the following payouts:

Bardook =100 gold ingots
Daark assassin =70 gold ingots
Shadow of death =150 gold ingots (for shit talker pussy)
Jey maa =80 gold ingots
Dim =40 gold ingots
Zacurt and Sticho =50 ea char gold ingots
Coronel combustion =10 gold ingots
Jonixx =10 gold ingots
Kz =10 gold ingots
Matix Pali =40 gold ingots
Ansem The Knight =10 gold ingots
Baltazar =10 gold ingots
Belee Ebbii =30 gold ingots
Bolter =40 gold ingots
Crabtree =10 gold ingots
Didico =(no paiment, hunter for ever for being a br)
Dinathor =70 gold ingots
Duksum =10 gold ingots
El Chapito Heinz =10 gold ingots
El Mocho Zoller =10 gold ingots
El socio =40 gold ingots
Elithe Knighte =10 gold ingots
Giitho-pally =100 gold ingots
Gilgamesh =10 gold ingots
Gokuneitor =10 gold ingots
Henrry saint =100 gold ingots
Herus Cado =10 gold ingots
Jet Gree =10 gold ingots
John Morrison =10 gold ingots
Kleinnberry =10 gold ingots
La Paladina =10 gold ingots
Lineage Elite =10 gold ingots
Major Payne =10 gold ingots
Metnot Snipa =10 gold ingots
Palinkoo =70 gold ingots
Paly Of Copy =10 gold ingots
Rey Death =10 gold ingots
Rhoswhadther =80 gold ingots
Rugorth =10 gold ingots
Wet =60 gold ingots
Yksan =70 gold ingots
Zetsu =10 gold ingots
Knight reyor =40 gold ingots
Also we are acepting vampire lord tokens (1 token =1 gold ingot)
When u pay, u will be not touched anymore.

Last edited:
not only wud anybody payout 2 u but, do u actually think they use forums?

Carbon... Shit man you are disgusting you just copied the old payouts and changed the info LOL plus you are hunting you own old team? LOL you just want to be like the american guys so you make a payout and im pretty sure you didn't talk with the real people that makes your enemies stay in pz you are just nothing a shit talker and backstabber so better stfu and try to not make stupid threads like this.... I remember seeing you in the last war payouts lool and now you copied it... IRONIC.

i still think its hilarious how he actually thinks sum1 wud pay to his team, thats not even good at all.

U guys need to get off carbons dick seriously.... all i see in most threads is carbon gettin raged at and in the game he gets the kill on u guys i find that "Ironic"

And inmenda saying carbon did this too look american? Wrong Nice Try We Told him to do it..

@statick ***** plz my current team wud run u any day bring any body u wud still gett wiped out..just as before!!

Lol Tomurki who are you to talk shit about our team Statik is aloud becsue his team kicke dthe shit out of ours, so if u wanna talk shit about our team come fight us otherwise stfu

U guys need to get off carbons dick seriously.... all i see in most threads is carbon gettin raged at and in the game he gets the kill on u guys i find that "Ironic"

And inmenda saying carbon did this too look american? Wrong Nice Try We Told him to do it..

@statick ***** plz my current team wud run u any day bring any body u wud still gett wiped out..just as before!!

moonhawk.otland.net is where ull find me =l
or kinera.kicks-ass.net

he obviously wants 2 find me, if hes givin threats :p
and if ur gonna talk shit at least beat me in a war on any ot.

Statik ignore these kids.. Lmao they got nothin on us but levels.. Not pvp and back In old old cyntara before rebirth system they wouldn't have made it passed level 500 without getting killed so much that they would eventually retire haha

Statik ignore these kids.. Lmao they got nothin on us but levels.. Not pvp and back In old old cyntara before rebirth system they wouldn't have made it passed level 500 without getting killed so much that they would eventually retire haha

Thats big talk there tomurki care to back it up?

i dont understand why you are talking?

my pvp would trash urs like shut up ... atleast statik proved his pvp is better than mine cuz i had to go make a mage BUT shut up u suck.

OH AND BTW GET OFF STATIKS DICK I DONT RECALL HIM BEING HOMO HAHAHHA

Last edited:
Lol obviously if your playing a pally.. You don't got pvp and pwnt who are you.... Never heard of you in my life... It just seems wherever you post it's sucking answers dick.. But that coils just be me seeing things? Lmao

Back