• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

official war payouts (fuck every1 vs crimsom sunseth or w.e)

Lol obviously if your playing a pally.. You don't got pvp and pwnt who are you.... Never heard of you in my life... It just seems wherever you post it's sucking answers dick.. But that coils just be me seeing things? Lmao

where ever u post its sucking statiks dick..but that coils just be me seeing things? lmao

btw this does not make sense. But that coils just be me seeing things? Lmao[/QUOTE]

That could*** my iPod touch auto corrected it.. I think you should be able to understand what I ment

Ouch Tomurki that hurt. so you are just going to stick to talking shit about us in forums or are u gonna come fight us

I say Bruhs should come back and war these crimson faggots to show them what we deal with even tho their too pussy to leave pz if we ONLY HAVE 6 GOD DAMN PEOPLE AND THEY GOT LIKE 20 WITH A COMBO BOT LEADER (GAYMAA) oops i meant jey maa :O

I say Bruhs should come back and war these crimson faggots to show them what we deal with even tho their too pussy to leave pz if we ONLY HAVE 6 GOD DAMN PEOPLE AND THEY GOT LIKE 20 WITH A COMBO BOT LEADER (GAYMAA) oops i meant jey maa :O

thats wut we dealt with wen we fought u guys + the mexicans

we didnt combo jey maa started to learn how to combo jsut after you left now cause they can all lvl and they are all cheating their ways to get rb 50 by using the legendary warrior like zacurt and soul of demon in 2 weeks soul of demon got rb 50 in like 1 week zarz and shimmie just wared with me and carbon and enigmatic also i was on their vent and man you guys use good stratagies no wonder you always win wars when you wared fuck every one

Back