• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Zerstora Project ~Madi's Mapping

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure some of you who are viewing/reading this already know about Zerstora some. So I'm not gunna bother with full details on the server itself and just stick to the mapping.

First, here's a quick look at the minimap to give you an idea of where we are standing at. [NOTE! all the blue and blank green land is actually filled in with Paint]
MINI_ground.bmp

Alright, now let my mapping thread really begin. To start it off, here are 12 screenies. Yup, twelve. lol

First off, some randoms~
Random1.png

Random2.png

EllesmeraJungle1.png

Now, the desert and its tomb~
this screenie is actually made by Neon, and i slightly edited it
Desert1.png

TombEnterance.png

Tomb1.png

Tomb2.png

Tomb3.png

Tomb4.png

now, this i actually didnt make from scratch, so credits to whomever did start it. i found it ages ago, dont even remember where, and i finished and revamped it. but there's a lot more to it, it's actually a pretty large tomb [and not as boring as RL Tibia's tombs, mind you. here's a minimap screenie of the main floor of the tomb.
miniunder_8_10.bmp

Now, here's what I am working on right now. Hell. Inspired by Neon, the movie Constantine, and some DeviantArt. still not even close to done, so i'll keep updating it~

this first pic was originally made ny neon, but i changed it some
HellEnterance.png

HellsGate1.png

well, thats it for now. but stay tuned, i will be adding more pics later as i map on~ =]
got any questions? feel free to ask. and dont be afraid to give me tips, ideas, etc~ and dont flame. if you're here to be a dick, please. do us all a favor and GET A LIFE.

Last edited:
=D nice :}

Map just jumped a bit ^^ xD
Still a lot more work until this server is ready :}
Hopefully we can keep it going.

I liked most of them. The ones in the desert look very good for showoff, but in-game they don't look that good. I loved the 4th screenshot. It made me remember the movie Avatar haha. Also.. very nice hell-gate :peace:

~bump~
desert2.png

messing with a new desert style! still workin on it, cuz i got a verryy awesome city planned =P
PS: All done in RAW

back off my girl buddy :p

@topic, excellent mapping as usual babe.

hahahahahh XD
seriously, I fucking love those caves ( tombs ), do u usually map this good or you tryed extra hard this time? XD

Back