• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Zerstora Project ~Madi's Mapping

thanks =]
i still havent done much else, kinda been busy as hell irl..work is a bitch when your working at the city where the olympics are at >__>

We have a good project on this topic. I see your map have a great future, because you have good skills. And the some ideas for complete desert.

Congratulations :D

#thread
Looks astounding!
----
Minimap to png -.-"

ogclg2.png

Also what's the deal with same avatar/signature style? o_O joking, it's also nice!

haha yeah, our same avy/siggy goes to everyone in our team [or at least the active ones, which is only 2 of us atm]

Look's awesome maddi!! Zerstora's lucky you joined, i remember seeing your tree house that was in the map i was like "Naw :3" Haha, The only one i didn't like to much was the tomb, it just looked cluttered but I'm pretty sure you could fix that up really easily.

She said she'd improve it along time ago. lol, before she announced her retirement ^^

Back