• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Zerstora Project

Emma is actually mainly the main mapper atm (I have school, and stuff)
x] I just map when i can

My guess it's about time i updated this thread

River
ajnx6m.png

Obsidian Knife

zks4z1.png

Sorry for the mass delay :(

I LOVE the bridge with that lamp is a really good idea. :) What I deslike is the nature that surrounds the first pic, I don't know if it's unfinished or whatever, but it looks like CipSoft. :/ I don't like that, I would try placing a little bit of debris and grass tufts, and some stones maybe. :)

I get inspiration from CipSoft. I just try not to ruin everything like they do. And yes, it's unfinished

can you help me plz in noob erorr

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/XP PuntO SP3/Desktop/theend08/theend_08/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

plz :d

gonna make me crazy if i dont get those awesome maps.. oh wait i allready crazy.. :)

for sure im gonna try that server

Back