• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OG's Mapping [7.4]

OG

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
veQAINt.jpg

NxDeK31.png

XOV9zEp.png

Mxw9XpA.png

pqAQail.png

UlITqnB.png

1owTnDC.png

N2tCDQO.png

kYJhqU1.png

a5PxgfI.png

QyXUbG0.png

Last edited:
It looks good, minimap looks great.
would actually consider playing this if ever released :)

Naice man! I don't really like screen: 3,4 and 6. It's a little but too empty and straight on, if you know what I mean. Rest is way more detaild and better shapes. Great work buddy, keep it up!

Naice man! I don't really like screen: 3,4 and 6. It's a little but too empty and straight on, if you know what I mean. Rest is way more detaild and better shapes. Great work buddy, keep it up!
There will be more such "empty" places
I am not going to spam trees every 2 squares

I am strongly inspired by RL Map
and I see that some places are almost completely "empty". Such places are also needed.

vfoztNQ.jpg

The map looks great, kind of impressed how fast you've developed the map.
at 26 december it was not near this and now, booom!

Really hope this is comming out to a server so that people could play on it. (me included)
Really good job OG.

would you be interested in join to a proyect? i got my server 100% free bug everything its working i've working on it 2-3 years till now. i just need new hunt spots not cities but hunts spots to custom quests customs monsters etc

Back