• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OG's Mapping [7.4]

would you be interested in join to a proyect? i got my server 100% free bug everything its working i've working on it 2-3 years till now. i just need new hunt spots not cities but hunts spots to custom quests customs monsters etc
When I finish this map, it will publish something for everyone.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
jMhcNFO.png

I like your nature more than how you create structures and buildings.
One thing I noticed is that you put trash everywhere (broken chairs, pieces of iron etc).
If you’re inspired by Cip’s simplicity, then you’d know that they only put trash in certain places, not continuously everywhere.

Great job nonetheless, keep it up!

I like your nature more than how you create structures and buildings.
One thing I noticed is that you put trash everywhere (broken chairs, pieces of iron etc).
If you’re inspired by Cip’s simplicity, then you’d know that they only put trash in certain places, not continuously everywhere.

Great job nonetheless, keep it up!

I am not inspired only by Cip' maps
It's a completely different project
Excess rubbish, trees, monsters will be removed from the map when all places are finished.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

USyuA9y.png

FEMsFJY.png

Cyclops can melt metal rubbish into items needed for quests and (single-use keys for exps)
GRvDORU.png

I love that ☺ You are the one who inspired me to start again doing some stuff in the old style 👍👌

Is the map going to be released for the community? if so what a Contribution!
Nothing from this thread will be published because it is a map for my server.
I don't know what exactly I'll publish, I will think about it when I finish the project

Love it!
How long would could it take to convert 7.4 dat spr to 1098 by hand? Would be cool.

Back