• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling oh god warning?!

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
i got a serious error when a player kills a monster and the player dies by any mean by a fire field or the monster itself or anything it don die it just reach the 0 hp and keep standing and don move like the acc manager don move or do anything but neither the death msg appear nor he die even don logout :S

help i am using TFS crying damson pl2 gui

why that happens btw i just added the gensior acc maker. and just runned that TFS 0.3 crying damson pl2. i was running TFS 0.2 but found an error so changed to that one :(. why that happens :(?

Edit: also xaamp stops alone :S

Thanks alot

Yours:

Lion

Add return TRUE before the last end in your playerdeath.lua.

If you have custom scripts with onKill, onDeath, onPrepareDeath, make sure there is return TRUE also.

just did that then tried same problem happens :'(

any help please ppl.

thanks alot for helping me man in that thread and the php one. but i donno why when i try to modify an error another appears :( :(

Yours:

Lion

got the problem it is that script..

but i donno how to correct it :(

this is the error: [15/02/2009 20:45:22] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
[15/02/2009 20:45:22] data/creaturescripts/scripts/reward.lua:eek:nPrepareDeath

the script:

PHP:
function onPrepareDeath(cid, killer)
    --broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(killer).." killed "..getCreatureName(cid), 18)
    onKill(killer, cid)
end 

function onKill(cid, target)
    if isPlayer(target) == TRUE then
        killer = getCreatureName(cid)
        name = getCreatureName(target)
        lvl = getPlayerLevel(target)

if lvl > 100 and lvl < 500 then
            loot = 5807
        elseif lvl > 499 and lvl < 1000 then
            loot = 5806
        elseif lvl > 999 then
            loot = 5805
        else
            loot = 5807
        end

item = doPlayerAddItem(cid, loot, 1)
        doSetItemSpecialDescription(item,"It was awarded to "..getCreatureName(cid).." at level "..getPlayerLevel(cid).." for killing "..getCreatureName(target).." at level "..getPlayerLevel(target)..".")
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You killed "..name..". and took your reward")
setItemName(item, "Reward for killing "..getPlayerName(target).."")
    end
return TRUE
end

thanks guyz for helping without ur suggestion Rudolf Czarodziej i wouldn't knew the error so thanks very much and i wish that someone help me with the error in that script that prevent the player to die from a monster

Delete this thing:
Code:
function onPrepareDeath(cid, killer)
    --broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(killer).." killed "..getCreatureName(cid), 18)
    onKill(killer, cid)
end

And in the .xml file change type from prepareDeath to kill.

Back