• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ok im tired of losing.....

Not i keep winning when im online vs Endless Kaida Wipes Again

and then you realize that you are on a damn OT, so you never really win.

try playing against people on real tibia that have been playing for 10+ years, and don't even try to say that you know some of them because .0001% of them play OTs

and then you realize that you are on a damn OT, so you never really win.

try playing against people on real tibia that have been playing for 10+ years, and don't even try to say that you know some of them because .0001% of them play OTs

I actually war'd on a 170 ek Mitcher Twitcher with a team called Rude Awakening/Tamo Siguendi it was Americans and Brs vs Mexicans and they heavily outnumbered us about 110-60? We ended up sending them to a different world(Vinera) were all the Mexicans now reside and we ruled Solera till everything calmed and no one played Solera anymore i played in a few battles on that character while the real owner Mitch was in the US Army and he was sent to Basic Training and he allowed me to play it. Since then he returned got married and had a kid i gave him the char and resides as Retired. So yes i did play. I also played alongside with me, my bro and my cousin who we played along with The Para Bro's on DOLERA we killed their noob chars to get lvl 90+ and then it was hard to get 8 years? 10 years? I remember walking out with a double axe 3 shotting everyone because we were untouchable. I also then played with Don Para 8 years later on Solera he protected me as i was a low lvl and rly didnt play much. Also im pretty sure there have been a few rl tibia commanders and teams like Kaida which i have played against in Aurora when me and Prevail were with the Starkks now an abandoned team. And yeh kaida came here they got their asses handed to em in Lunarforce oh and other commanders have come also and they left because they got anal raped im sure others can name em i wasnt playing Shadowcores for a long time. I also played tibia 10 years yep its true but not all the time? I played when i was 6 for like a week or 2 came back when i was 8 on a server called Chaos Ot @Azur Mayne he played with me i played with Akash and all his friends also. I played that server for years like 3 years. I found myself with a small team of friends on a server called Gorlex and Masiyah then Ilhan a rl tibia commander and a friend of mine came to play Masiyah when i was 14 and we obviously played together we fought vs Lapa it was a fun ot yep. Then ofc 2 years later i went to Shadowcores started wars and i went to Lunarforce then to shadows and then to Lunarforce again it was back and forth meh i didnt play all those years ive probably spent a good amount of time on the game but im not on that often otherwise. So next time ready up on your facts then talk shit my friend. Cause thats what you always do akakabkabka

why ppl so proud "im oldschool yo i started tibia 0.1 where u didnt have runes or anything just fist fighting jejejeje".. I started tibia 2006 at like 7.92 or some shit on HARMONIA.. what im tryin to say it.. just cause u played oldschool tibia doesnt mean u are better cause u use runes with hands or some shit.. if u spend time playin 7.6 for example ull get used to it and get good at it aswell.

Im old school player from waffenfreizone back in my glory days we use to shake hands after a battle not spam on forum

why ppl so proud "im oldschool yo i started tibia 0.1 where u didnt have runes or anything just fist fighting jejejeje".. I started tibia 2006 at like 7.92 or some shit on HARMONIA.. what im tryin to say it.. just cause u played oldschool tibia doesnt mean u are better cause u use runes with hands or some shit.. if u spend time playin 7.6 for example ull get used to it and get good at it aswell.

I never said It was better or I'm better I just said it was more fun.

well everyone has their own opinion if it was more fun for him or not & thats cool.. ;p my post wasnt rly pointed at you, it was an overall thing..

but "oldschool player" will say "omg you don;t know true pvp !!!111one

"That was more fun..." Omg if that was more fun, why ppl doesn't makes many 7.6 OT now like they did with 8.6? Because any1 will play there... So if it more fun why ppl don't want to play there and makes teams with 20-30ppl on vt? Because 8.6 is more playable for ppls now a days..

There is not many ppl who really like old school ot, and they rly playing on 7.6 and older OT... Avarage players now playing only 8.6 ot and lunarforce or shadowcores...

I actually war'd on a 170 ek Mitcher Twitcher with a team called Rude Awakening/Tamo Siguendi it was Americans and Brs vs Mexicans and they heavily outnumbered us about 110-60? We ended up sending them to a different world(Vinera) were all the Mexicans now reside and we ruled Solera till everything calmed and no one played Solera anymore i played in a few battles on that character while the real owner Mitch was in the US Army and he was sent to Basic Training and he allowed me to play it. Since then he returned got married and had a kid i gave him the char and resides as Retired. So yes i did play. I also played alongside with me, my bro and my cousin who we played along with The Para Bro's on DOLERA we killed their noob chars to get lvl 90+ and then it was hard to get 8 years? 10 years? I remember walking out with a double axe 3 shotting everyone because we were untouchable. I also then played with Don Para 8 years later on Solera he protected me as i was a low lvl and rly didnt play much. Also im pretty sure there have been a few rl tibia commanders and teams like Kaida which i have played against in Aurora when me and Prevail were with the Starkks now an abandoned team. And yeh kaida came here they got their asses handed to em in Lunarforce oh and other commanders have come also and they left because they got anal raped im sure others can name em i wasnt playing Shadowcores for a long time. I also played tibia 10 years yep its true but not all the time? I played when i was 6 for like a week or 2 came back when i was 8 on a server called Chaos Ot @Azur Mayne he played with me i played with Akash and all his friends also. I played that server for years like 3 years. I found myself with a small team of friends on a server called Gorlex and Masiyah then Ilhan a rl tibia commander and a friend of mine came to play Masiyah when i was 14 and we obviously played together we fought vs Lapa it was a fun ot yep. Then ofc 2 years later i went to Shadowcores started wars and i went to Lunarforce then to shadows and then to Lunarforce again it was back and forth meh i didnt play all those years ive probably spent a good amount of time on the game but im not on that often otherwise. So next time ready up on your facts then talk shit my friend. Cause thats what you always do akakabkabka
Everything was just a fictional story.

didn't read, no one care

and then you woke up

Back