• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ok I'm very confused now

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to download a tibia client (gonna start on Zantera) but.. I know theres 2 sites with tibia clients, and one is FAKE (filled with keyloggers) and now I don't remember which is the FAKED one.. so.. anyone know which site is the real one?

is the real one without keyloggers "Tibiaclient.com"?

Rep for answer :).

tibiaclient.com.. but I've heard that some people got hacked after using their clients, but I don't have any source on that so... I'd scan it for sure.
Hope you find what you're looking for! =)

Tibiaclient changed its owner awhile ago, but I'm quite sure that the clients still are and will remain safe.

I've used TibiaClient for a very long time, nothing has happened to me.
People claim you get hacked because there was a detection in any anti-virus system.
CipSoft has confirmed it was a false alarm.

Ive used Tibiaclient.com and everything is fine as it was:)
Btw zantera getting crashed every 2mins lolz:(

tibiaclient.com.. but I've heard that some people got hacked after using their clients, but I don't have any source on that so... I'd scan it for sure.
Hope you find what you're looking for! =)

Hehe ok yea also another reason why I don't wanna download before I'm 100%

but I downloaded from tibiaclient.com , thanks.

Tibiaclient changed its owner awhile ago, but I'm quite sure that the clients still are and will remain safe.

Thx. :p

I've used TibiaClient for a very long time, nothing has happened to me.
People claim you get hacked because there was a detection in any anti-virus system.
CipSoft has confirmed it was a false alarm.

Thanks
btw, Why would CipSoft allow people to download older tibia versions? -.^

Ive used Tibiaclient.com and everything is fine as it was:)
Btw zantera getting crashed every 2mins lolz:(

Hehe :p It's not on yet, and thanks

Back