• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OK who's turn now?

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Heh :D since Im going for my summer holiday :D You guys can fight over shadowcores now, Shadowcores was dominated by Wipe Again since 2010.... Now Roli/Veziv/Nuskei/Lapa can fight over the ot for 2 months!! But after 2 months this ot will be ours once again....

Yours
Calar Joker//Wipe Again

Lol its funny when u act like a fucking celebrity on a game forum.

And ye, you aren't

The best thing is, that u care about this and i dont :D i do this to make ppl like u angry.

Red Light District owned this server (HEHEHEHECZKI) :DDDDDDD

happy holidayy kalar komandir vielki

*month later*
Lappa takes over a server with 350 active members in it.
*JAJAJA, 100% NO TRADE GUILD, SERVER DOMINANTO BEST, PROFESSIONALS PLAYERS

Wouldn't call it a holiday :$

Haha, dude, you just made my day, just so you know. I had to login on this forum to post it. Actually I am from Poland, but I think that was good point xdddddddddddddddd

You don't understand he's point before calar leaves from shadow he said that telania will be hes last ot bcuz he is comming back to poland and he won't play tibia anymore. So i think it's next "joke" like that but idk soon we will see anyways will be much fun to watch these charlovers sitting pz before calar COME BACK hehehehehe.

Peace & Love <3

Well Flandie, it depends on how much money u got :D if u live in Poland and u don't have much money its kinda shit :D so thats why Izgun is saying this kind of stuff :D If i get £xxx with me i can have much fun everyday :D but the main thing why I'm going is to do my drivin licence :D

Shleder.

I said I wont play tibia after telania, only cuz i thought that telania will stay for longer (atleast 2 months) :D U can meet me in Warsaw airport tomorrow :D 14:30.

Dominated? xD you are wrong, i think u was talking about warzones and ghastly/undead dragons respawn on WOTE who yours team dominate :eek:

Back