• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OK who's turn now?

Nuskei= Owned
Unstobabble= Owned
Veziv= Owning Soon

/// LAST DECISION FTW

keep on dreaming boy u can't be serious : P edit u didn't own nuskei u just won one wm outnumbering him but seriously he still won wm to 500 frags so i think he own you.

Enjoy holidays , 2 months FATima can exp without exiving u and getting mini-heart attacks every 5 minutes HUE HUE HUE HUE.

Why dreaming :O?
Owned nuskei much enough and those other br teams aswell so what is there about dreaming=?

so why you can't prove your true power and make warmode to 500 or 1k frags cuz as i remember when we were fighting last time with your own team futurama or smthn like that it was 15 vs 30 and we still won 30:2 don't you remember?xD

Lapa server dominando since 2016 _// btw. One team u can win against is unstoppable or other shitty br guild. Nuskei is still better than you

^Stop beeing flamers we will see soon who will be owned and who not..Ur just forum fighters :p
I dont think nuskei is better hes just a stack kid.

Heh :D since Im going for my summer holiday :D You guys can fight over shadowcores now, Shadowcores was dominated by Wipe Again since 2010.... Now Roli/Veziv/Nuskei/Lapa can fight over the ot for 2 months!! But after 2 months this ot will be ours once again....

Yours
Calar Joker//Wipe Again

You go the cucumbers collect to germany?

Calar: I don't give a shite, Poland aint a country you go to spend a holiday in. It just aint...
Well, it gets me out of doing shit, gives me fun so this is a holiday for me :D i could go to Tunisia, Mexico or smth else but whats the point? to spend 400-700 pounds to go away for 7 days :D for this cash i can have much more fun in Poland.

- - - Updated - - -

You go the cucumbers collect to germany?
Hmm I dont know waht you say, but okey.

Tunisia? Mexico? Duuude, it is fuckin' Summer! Go to Rhodos or something and fuck your life up? Buy a Tomorrowland Ticket or something and fuck your life even more up there? Dude, you know shite about holidays that is fosho..

^Stop beeing flamers we will see soon who will be owned and who not..Ur just forum fighters :p
I dont think nuskei is better hes just a stack kid.

we are forum fighters? haha i think you forget who's making topic every warmode on this server and u still call someone forum fighter lol please go back to your hole cuz nuskei owned you hard u little piggy

Lapa commander with micro 3 metres from him, Lapa commander sitting in cage and watching back bcoz parents in house ;o ok. You must make combo exiva bcoz ur ppl are non skills and non hands. BTW How many teams u connect? No crying, just asking.

Last edited:
Lapa commander with micro 3 metres from him, Lapa commander sitting in cage and watching back bcoz parents in house ;o ok. You must make combo exiva bcoz ur ppl are non skills and non hands. BTW How many teams u connect? No crying, just asking.

So I will tell you now some things.
We dont accept with you high frags wars because after 3-4ppls dies from ur team ur rushing into stacks.
You are always having noobchars in my team thats mwalling us and trying to trap.
Just like the other wars before your just getting owned all the time and you got still the balls to says here around that your the king etc...
Hang up yourself and dont cry we arent 60ppls or smth on battlefield we are max. 35-40ppls..
For more questions ask ur mom she knows me well.

Heh :D since Im going for my summer holiday :D You guys can fight over shadowcores now, Shadowcores was dominated by Wipe Again since 2010.... Now Roli/Veziv/Nuskei/Lapa can fight over the ot for 2 months!! But after 2 months this ot will be ours once again....

Yours
Calar Joker//Wipe Again
Gratz you found a life, and secondly, shadowcores hasn't been open since 2010. And just because u win a few warmodes doesnt mean you own the ot.

last year was 2012 calar and this year was first year anniversary o.o

So I will tell you now some things.
We dont accept with you high frags wars because after 3-4ppls dies from ur team ur rushing into stacks.
You are always having noobchars in my team thats mwalling us and trying to trap.
Just like the other wars before your just getting owned all the time and you got still the balls to says here around that your the king etc...
Hang up yourself and dont cry we arent 60ppls or smth on battlefield we are max. 35-40ppls..
For more questions ask ur mom she knows me well.

hahahah u want your vt record tard? WHEN U JORDI SAYING WHO HAVE NOOBCHAR COME HERE AND OTHER NOOB IDK WHO WAS SAYING WHERE UNSTO STAY? U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT FUCKING RANDOM? STOP SAYING SHIT. YOU'RE NOTHING. YOU'RE AFFRAID TO TAKE HIGH WM BECAUSE PPL LEAVING TEAM ;O YOU'RE JUST TARD U AND JORDI :) LAPA AKA 15 YEARS OLD KID WITH BIRD IN HAND. KID GO TO SCHOOL STOP PLAY THIS GAME.

Also all your ppl dont have pvp if u must tell them 10 minutes before war what they need to do :):* enjoy that bitch :* u taking everyone to your trade team :D and remember you piece of shit im old member of ndk and my mates know how to ping. So enjoy since tomorrow your vt will be all the time offline :) Gz asfalt. In rl ppl like you sitting in corner and dont open mouth, so go do that because you're nothing. Maybe your mates from school beating you and stealing your sandwich and no one likes you ;/ so sad. You ugly fat no brain. Learn something about life and learn to respect ppl you piece of crap.

Greetings kurwo :*

I żeby Ci matka zdechła psie jebany :*

Translate : Enjoy your mother's pussy

Last edited:
@Nuskei

Well.. First off..
sct0.jpg

Secondly.. How can you tell someone "Go to school kid" when you're typing like a 5 year old with dyslexia? If you're going to insult someones education, make sure yours is better than theirs.. My god..

Thirdly: Again, you're the most childish commander / leader I have ever seen, grow up mate. Why do you think people take you as a fucking joke?

who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares about shadow tibia is dead since the best teams quitted most of this trash shadow teams dont even know the 8.6 teams, if they knew how we played back in the days they would shit their pants ahaha

Back