• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Okay the truth has came now between me and gamersdont

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellan98

Banned User
Reaction score
OKAY I DID IT I SENDED TRUNK 3337 CUZ HE WAS RL I FELT BAD , AFTER I SENDED HE WANTED ME GET BAN , WHAT EVER BAN ME DELTE BOGARTS PANDA, WHAT EVER I MADE NEW ACC AND BOUGHT PREM WHAT NOW? IM STILL GETTING BANNED ON NEW CHAR WITH NEW PREM?

I lied cuz i want my prem back i am sorry yeye gamersdont had right and the truth he said always right. PS I am anonymous on my new prem, and new acc. CYA

SORRY FOR I LIED GUYS. AND SORRY I WASTE SOME PPLS TIME

Btw this was a huge mistake btw he has asked me a lot of to get Trunks he begged me to get tfla and trunk so he should still gett banned for asking and he accpted when I gave him so. Bye

AND I WON'T DO IT AGAIN I AM SORRY MODS, I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN NOW THAT I KNOW THAT. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME? I HOPE SO I DON'T GET BANNED ON OTHER ACC, WITH NEW PREM . I WON'T SEND OR GIVE AWAY TRUNK OR TFLS. ANYMORE I JUST GAVE GAMERSDON'T I PROMISE.

PS: I WON'T ANSWER ANYMORE HERE. GOOD BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY

Last edited:
Ban the new account please, I guess the previous ban is there for a reason..
Now stop spamming threads for everything

You do know that moderators can see account's IP addresses? Therefore they can just ban your new account that you put 9 EUR into.

Ellan98 you failed bro you will be banned on the other account to

Atomic Yes.

If you don't mind me asking, how come you two said you were 17? Then you said you were brothers. Then you weren't. Then you were 14.

And to be honest, it's fun imo to see two kids breaking their friendship because of a forum. I'm glad I'm not your friend, Gamersdont. There are rules when it comes to friends, and one of them is not to tell on each other, and to break that rule because of a forum rule is -very- idiotic.

No he have lie everything that he said 17 im 14 we only go in same class

OFT: Can I request a moderator's attention to check Gamer's and Panda's IP addresses? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a match.

Gamersdont, you're just as immature as ellan. Apparently you guys go to the same school or something? I used to do this shit aswell when I was 12 years old. I went into a fight with my buddy and we told each other that we would fight on the following monday (we usually fought on weekends in skype or something). Then on monday we made up and became friends again. This shit is immature, retarded and not even remotely "good" in any way for both of you or this community.

You both are retarded and you should come back when you grew a pair.

I wont leave this community only if opentibia dies

I wish this forum had a mention user function like xenobot so every single mod could be tagged so they move their lazy asses..

No wrong bro

2l8wvfs.png

I'm not your friend, lol

Ahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahaha omfg up ahahah

If you don't mind me asking, how come you two said you were 17? Then you said you were brothers. Then you weren't. Then you were 14.

And to be honest, it's fun imo to see two kids breaking their friendship because of a forum. I'm glad I'm not your friend, Gamersdont. There are rules when it comes to friends, and one of them is not to tell on each other, and to break that rule because of a forum rule is -very- idiotic.

2l8wvfs.png

I'm not your friend, lol

Cool thanks for makeing me more famous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back