• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Okay the truth has came now between me and gamersdont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck.

Do you see this baby?

baby-shots-6.jpg

Seriously, if I see 1 more thread about those 2 kids, I'm gonna punch this fucking baby and murder them both with weapons made of its weakly constructed bones (2edgy4u)

Shut the **** up and take your problems elsewhere, all I've seen during the past 10 days are just threads about you two. Fuck off.

ALL MY RAGE

Seriously, this is fucking stupid. For the 453829609867019853745284069873468509th time, STOP. FUCKING. BITCHING. IN. OTLAND. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Settle your issues with each other via Skype or other IM. The ban was placed because you leaked the TFS 0.4 or whatever, I don't know the exact rev but I know it was from private SVN.
I do know your new username. It's very easy for moderators to find it.

@Atomic; Gamersdont and Ellan98 are not registered on the same IP, nor have they ever posted from the same IP.

He's stupid he told me in Facebook that he made a chargeback and bought prem again and I said to him you will be banned on the other account to

Holy fuck.

Do you see this baby?

baby-shots-6.jpg

Seriously, if I see 1 more thread about those 2 kids, I'm gonna punch this fucking baby and murder them both with weapons made of its weakly constructed bones (2edgy4u)

Shut the **** up and take your problems elsewhere, all I've seen during the past 10 days are just threads about you two. Fuck off.

ALL MY RAGE

You're kind of aggressive but I like it!

The banishment I gave you had nothing to do with leaks. It was because you had made an offensive thread(there's no need to insult in a complaint) against that sick guy and we were so fed up with your matter that I didn't care in only giving you a warning or infraction. Whatever has to do with the leaks, it's up to Talaturen if he wants to deal with it, even though his proofs are so stupid and unreliable. I'll reduce your banishment time, I'm just asking you and the other one to deal with this recurrent stuff in a proper private way, since you've only made shameful scandals with your threads. PS.-Don't make more threads about this, use PMs

The banishment I gave you had nothing to do with leaks. It was because you had made an offensive thread(there's no need to insult in a complaint) against that sick guy and we were so fed up with your matter that I didn't care in only giving you a warning or infraction. Whatever has to do with the leaks, it's up to Talaturen if he wants to deal with it, even though his proofs are so stupid and unreliable. I'll reduce your banishment time, I'm just asking you and the other one to deal with this recurrent stuff in a proper private way, since you've only made shameful scandals with your threads. PS.-Don't make more threads about this, use PMs

Sharp has some pretty solid proof given from Gamersdont.
I will get a copy sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back