• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OKey about zach and hes team.

Katrila Master

Reaction score
HAHAHA did u actually threath "renacashi" to fly all the way too him and beat hes as in rl? and u call me a child?? HAH Made my day. We all know ur the biggest pussy ever, yeye we were 50 ppl on noobchars or were we maybe 100ppl ? and u guys were 2 ppl ? or were we 8 ppl and u were 7 ppl? :eek: ur sooo stupid. uninstall please zach.

The fun part is 'zach' threatens me with other people THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Ur funny, hey you sweedish piece of shit, Katrila who can only fight on his noob char because hes too big of a btich to grow a pair and be a man, i didnt threaten pierce mr Katrila. and its not a threat because Alex and Avi are in the process of buying plane tickets and flying to pierces home town and going to beat him up with Darren,

Also, pierce i guesse you love me dave and alex so much you created a guild about us, i apreciate it, its a special honor and i really apreciate it,

Pierce i got a funny reality for u. if you go to google, and search "Constable Steph Rogers" that is the Policeman of the year in 2008 in the Surrey Police department, that guy is a succesful person, something you possibly could be, if you didnt sit on a computer for 19 hours a day. pierce since you have no mother, no father no sister, basically no familly you would think that would give you the mental/personal drive get back into shape, maybe strap on the skates liek i do and play hockey, or even pick up a basketball and shoot some hoops. see i may be 14, but i do have a life, i have a job, i go to school, i work out, i play sports, i dont sit on my computer 24/7 so pierce just a little bit of advice you might be able to look into.

OMG GUYS I GUESS ME AND MATT WILL HAVE TO BUY TICKETS AND FLY DOWN TO PIERCE TOO AND WE CAN HAVE AN OPEN BATTLE IN THE NEVADA DESERT!!!!

Oh wait I'm not a pathetic loser threatening to go beat someone up in real life because of a VIDEO GAME THAT ISN'T REAL.

How do you plan on finding pierce? OHHHH Maybe you can go to his dads law firm and be like "hey where do you live i want to beat your son up because of a video game, hes to good so i have to attempt to do something about it......What was that?.....Oh yes i did fly in from another country.....Yes we did have to sell our car and the left side of our house, BUT i made if finally so its all good!"

OMG GUYS I GUESS ME AND MATT WILL HAVE TO BUY TICKETS AND FLY DOWN TO PIERCE TOO AND WE CAN HAVE AN OPEN BATTLE IN THE NEVADA DESERT!!!!

Lol??

They wanna beat pierce up cus hes fat and cocky, you will see ++ darren knows exactly where peirce lvies so we wont have to go to his corrupt fathers lawfirm.

+ the concersation would be more like..

"Hey Pierces Dad?"
Yes how can i help you
" oh wow they were being honest you do loan a lawfirm, but you must have the most distraught record for a lawyer i meen, ur wife OD'ed ur daughter got caught with possesion, i wonder how you still make a living as a laywer you corrupt fat piece of shit"

Darren does not know where pierce lives. I was sitting in vent when they had this conversation about Darren living in Reno too. Pierce just asked shit that was in the area like streets, stores, restaurant, ect. Pierce not once said his address to anyone. I'm the only one who ever knew his address because he was showing me on google maps where he was moving to which was down the street from where he is now. Pierce doesn't show a picture of himself let alone tell people his address.

And yes pierce is cocky OVER A VIDEO GAME hes cocky about his PvP its a fucking make believe 2D game.

But if you guys wanna waste your money on visiting the United States go ahead, like pierce said 10 years minimum for aggravated assault

Lol??

They wanna beat pierce up cus hes fat and cocky, you will see ++ darren knows exactly where peirce lvies so we wont have to go to his corrupt fathers lawfirm.

+ the concersation would be more like..

"Hey Pierces Dad?"
Yes how can i help you
" oh wow they were being honest you do loan a lawfirm, but you must have the most distraught record for a lawyer i meen, ur wife OD'ed ur daughter got caught with possesion, i wonder how you still make a living as a laywer you corrupt fat piece of shit"

Nice friends Dinwhore. A guy scammed me in Runescape, i guess i'll go and slay his family... It's normal right? Or... You guys see a fat person on the street and kick his ass? What if one of you becomes fat? :O Crazy eh? PLEASE GUYS, i beg you, could you fill up an IQ test and then post a picture with results to this same forum?

EDIT: Just noticed how you have the word "FAT" in every single post, i wonder... have you been abused as a youngster? I mean seriously, were you a little bit overweight? You can talk to me, i'm a good listener.

Darren has no clue where i live hahaha i moved 3 months ago because my brother moved out :)

Plus how are you going to know when you've 'FOUND ME' you have no idea what i look like, you have no idea what my real name is like what are you just gonna find some random kid and assume it's me?

LOL GOOD LUCK

^ FYI this is why i don't show pictures of myself on the internet, some people take things just a tad too serious.

Last edited:
Dingore tells pierce hes cocky? HAHAHA ye sure, and u aint cocky eh? 14 years old and livin for the forum's, make laugh so so so so so hard in rl. YES ZACH/ZAC U ARE A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. so funny how u sitt and insult ppl on the forums, gogogog USA KILLL RENACASHI U MIGHT GET A GOOD COMBO. GOGOGO

Faking retards u are zach, go go go maybe its pvpenfo in that server. U BE HAPPY IN RL. GET A HOCKEYPUCK IN UR EYE!

Faking retards u are zach, go go go maybe its pvpenfo in that server. U BE HAPPY IN RL. GET A HOCKEYPUCK IN UR EYE!

Lemme clear something up for your 2 inch brain, Zach and Zac are different people, alright, i know your not very aware of what your writing but next time just think about it before you do iight?

@Pierce i got no idea how theyre gonna find u, why do u guys all flame me sayign OH OKAY ZACH GO TO USA KEEL HIM HAHAHH i dont have any intentions on leaving my good lifestyle to go beat up some fat no lifer.

Last edited:
all i really said is i cant wait for darren and avi and alex to beat ur ass, i said nothing about me.

Last edited:
Back