• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OKey about zach and hes team.

this guy is hideing behind his computer. how come u arent getting a plane ticket too?

I've dealt with scrubs like this before. Gave them my rl information, phone number address. EVERYTHING. They did nothing. I was sad. :(

You kids need to get a grip on life, talkin shit behind a computer is mad funny. Either do somethin or stfu. Don't talk if you can't walk.

"Either do something." They are doing something, hunting a guy down irl.

Last edited:
Lemme clear something up for your 2 inch brain, Zach and Zac are different people, alright, i know your not very aware of what your writing but next time just think about it before you do iight?

@Pierce i got no idea how theyre gonna find u, why do u guys all flame me sayign OH OKAY ZACH GO TO USA KEEL HIM HAHAHH i dont have any intentions on leaving my good lifestyle to go beat up some fat no lifer.

If i tell you my adress, you come for me aswell? if you say yes, i will give you my adress right away, because if you are so childish to seek for some1 in rl for a GAME, then your kinda RETARD! you little child, go play with your unhairy little balls moran...

and i know what you are going to say, "work on your english before you speak to me" right?

I have to edit, I wont give my adress, maybe you send a asassin after me!!! <_<

Back