• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Okey So.. Lunar :_

GTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

UPDAAATE

ONLY TWO GUILD WAR HEHE

And calar when losing war pinging peoples

war server dumbass. the server is filled with rpgers whose problem is that. Still crying u lost your lvls?

GTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

UPDAAATE

ONLY TWO GUILD WAR HEHE

And calar when losing war pinging peoples

No-one pinged Veziv, you retarded brazilian monkey, If i remember correctly It was you and your guild mates that pinged the whole server when you started to lose a war against some retards.

No-one pinged Veziv, you retarded brazilian monkey, If i remember correctly It was you and your guild mates that pinged the whole server when you started to lose a war against some retards.
you already started insulting people, is better you stop, poster boy of McDonald's
I changed by orders of calar

Last edited:
you already started insulting people
You better you stop, pitchman of McDonald's

Do you even know what "Pitchman" means? I got nothing against you or majority of other BR's but this fatima is retarded as fuck and she should die in hell.

Do you even know what "Pitchman" means? I got nothing against you or majority of other BR's but this fatima is retarded as fuck and she should die in hell.
what do you prefer? [poster boy]?
you always start offending everyone
no Brazilian offends you or mentions your name is you starting

Last edited:
Back