• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Okey So.. Lunar :_

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Okey, So I said send everybody to shadowcores with 35% level loss and reset lunarforce so we can war on level 130~170 and 2 seconds on ssa exhausted. The gms didn't listen and look now 90 players online, and still level 350 out there. I know @Hani @Mark tried to fix the server but this didn't work.

Why didn't this work? because why would a new team join the server if there are still chars levels 320~ and its going to be too hard for them to reach even level 200? Reset the server with even lower stages and watch the server have more players again.

- I know there are going to be a lot of haters here that all they do is come to your thread and post "br?" Or "pl"? But I don't care I only read the reasonable people posts.

So how many people do you want online at 7am swedish/polish time? You have to realize many people go to school/work at that time and you can't expect many to be online at that time

Not our problem br teams etc cant handle lower levels and cry about losing theirs.

Big Gunz I share your opinion.. this is true what you wrote.
Here not about reducing lvl, this is a heavy topic because Mark/Hani do anything to improve server.
In my opinion this is not the solution because This will not attract new players.
Administration asks for suggestions of other players but still nothing to deal with do not do that.
I understand that these are costs and so on, but no one here is talking about the new server.
You can not just do the transfer from the lunarforce to the shadowcores??! without the possibility of transfer from shadow to lunar ?
and reset the server, and the introduction of changes. Listen to the opinion of players also, do not underestimate this.

Let's not be hasty LunarForce friends will die and we will be free transfer for ShaDowcores
i always been in favor of starting a new LunarForce, but the responsible of server chose the easiest ok, look at the server now die slow
and waste time with those changes for nothing
these changes were made for 2 teams, and when a team stop for some reason did not play more, the server would die course :eek::eek:

Let's not be hasty LunarForce friends will die and we will be free transfer for ShaDowcores
i always been in favor of starting a new LunarForce, but the responsible of server chose the easiest ok, look at the server now die slow
and waste time with those changes for nothing
these changes were made for 2 teams, and when a team stop for some reason did not play more, the server would die course :eek::eek:
hahaha yeah XD!

Is not about making everybody level 150 is about complete reset so others team start playing again.
who the fk cares about other teams, there is no other teams worth fighting against luls

Back