• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Old berserk spell (Exori)

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello!

Basically I want the "old" exori from before 8.0, that uses 90%ish mana consume and damage. I wonder if maybe someone got one working for tfs 0.3.6?

I would like the formula to be as close as possible to real tibia before 8.0. I've looked into many old 7.6 servers and most of the spells arent using the same formulas, so I don't know which one is best.

Thanks in advance,
Tony32

Hello!

Basically I want the "old" exori from before 8.0, that uses 90%ish mana consume and damage. I wonder if maybe someone got one working for tfs 0.3.6?

I would like the formula to be as close as possible to real tibia before 8.0. I've looked into many old 7.6 servers and most of the spells arent using the same formulas, so I don't know which one is best.

Thanks in advance,
Tony32
berserk.lua
Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HITAREA)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -0.6, -30, -1.2, 0)

local arr = {
{1, 1, 1},
{1, 2, 1},
{1, 1, 1}
}

local area = createCombatArea(arr)
setCombatArea(combat, area)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

spells.xml
XML:
<instant name="Berserk" words="exori" lvl="1" maglv="4" manapercent="90"soul="0" exhaustion="1" prem="1" enabled="1" script="exori.lua"><vocation id="4"/><vocation id="8"/></instant>

this should work :p (manapercent="90" instead of mana="xx")

Back