• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Runescape 2007 -Version is back

Yeah i saw this for some days ago me and some of my rls are going to start i think. I remember the old times pure range no member, was in deep willdy with like 30-20 ppl and i came back with alot of rune skimmy rune 2h and plate armors.

Member costs like 4-5 euro?

I buyed pacc today, cant really remeber anything about this game anymore :D I was playing runescape like 2006 :D
Slayer is good? how i can start being slayer?

Nick Alippappa

Yeah i am trying to get member :p. so fast i get i will start :D'

I am going for Pure Range :D

Guys i am going to buy member soon. but is it just beta? will they reset the old servers again or can i start pg now?

And can i use my old account thats is lvl 70 and when i start on oldshcool i start from 3 again?

So its possible play whit ur old account this oldschooL???
-When i was playing runescape back to 2006-07 i wasent member, so this is fcking hard dont know where to go and so on.. I want be slayer but this is really hard when cant remember like anything :D

i84CYkt.png

hmm this makes me wanna try it out again :D,
is it members only? or u can also play as free player?

Back