• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Runescape 2007 -Version is back

xuB1JA2.png

Haha now i feel like fuck i want do full magic, but i think its too late because high attack and def.;)
@wee 37 magic now i can teleport to falador

Last edited:
But if get attacked by 2-3guy what you do whit 1def

- - - Updated - - -

Should i have str like 10 higher than attack always?? or should i do full tank and have like def 10 more than attack

Then i will run or if my team is 3 or more we will kill them :)

Always have attack and str higher then def

Last edited:
Does anyone know a private server like the 2007 RS? I know there are many of them but they are all pk/high rate, I want a retail one :)

Soulsplit.com maybe. I played that one with my friends long time ago and it's still up :p

WAIT what? is this just a seprate world everyone has to restart and noone can go into this world besides people who made accs or no??

Soulsplit.com maybe. I played that one with my friends long time ago and it's still up :p

Yeah soulsplit is good but its lags for me and my friend. they have the server in USA And they also use proxy so the ping will go up

Is anyone still playing this? Just came on their subreddit by mistake and it looks like a big community, anyone has an update on how the game is?

I liked how they brought back oldschool runescape, i just dislike there bot system alot ;d a few months ago i played for maybe 1 week with highest skill being Woodcutting (38) and being banned for 'botting' unless they saw that i had magebot on my pc and possibly thought it was used for the game.

Back