• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old times, without botters.

I didnt say 1/2 guilds retired, it was Slibaha. Why would we ever even consider to invite you? You are an rpg player donating 1000 euros for a mount/premium scrolls or whatever you bought on tibia, do I care? No. I just think it's a complete waste of time since you are an rpg player anyway only way people will see your ferumbras hat or whatever you bought for the money is if they go to your spawn and look at you. :p
What does it matter if we kill botters so we can bot ourselfs? More money and experience for us without even touching our computer but if you like to hunt manually its your own choice, don't think anyone cares if you hunt manual or not. I wont even respond to your comments anymore, you asked me to leave and even if I'm quoted by you guys I won't even bother to respond. :p So goodbye, and there is nothing wrong with my English. If you can't understand it, you're retarded. "Dawg".

Haha, yeah, still 1/2 of the guilds are retired. Another grammar correction haha, lets keep it up. I would never join you even if i got invited, will never join a team who cries just to be able to bot. Lmao, and all of you that though i donate 1k euro, think twice before you write, if i got 1k euro to spend on a game, what do i have in real life? Pervert. Never forced you to start ur forum war. Lol. Just makin jokes of urselve dawwwggggggg Peace n Love. And calling me a RPG'er, i am retired atm so na you cant do that directly Lol.

Haha, yeah, still 1/2 of the guilds are retired. Another grammar correction haha, lets keep it up. I would never join you even if i got invited, will never join a team who cries just to be able to bot. Lmao, and all of you that though i donate 1k euro, think twice before you write, if i got 1k euro to spend on a game, what do i have in real life? Pervert. Never forced you to start ur forum war. Lol. Just makin jokes of urselve dawwwggggggg Peace n Love. And calling me a RPG'er, i am retired atm so na you cant do that directly Lol.

Thought*, Correcting people just proves that you got some seriously low self esteem, just drop it

Yes I did it just to show you that you make mistakes too.

Thought*, Correcting people just proves that you got some seriously low self esteem, just drop it

Yes I did it just to show you that you make mistakes too.

L O L, trying so hard, another member of the "GANG" LAWL. Reading my comments and etc on a thread to find a grammar fault. Lawl.

Hah, "Biggest noob", lmaoing badly, i bet he is one of the rarest people to play against or with. Dude if he is a noob, i bet 90% of shadowcores population would suck so badly that they cant even hit a hotkey. He aint charlovin like some of your guild does, including you. Kills a botter, sets up a defense and wait out the pz, dawg get yo ass outta here cuz all you do is makin jokes of urselve. Make it easy, leave the thread. And about the "inq hunts", i bet INQ/POI are for guilds to hunt in, same with WOTE. Retard, or ah forgot, your team cant hunt there, they are scared. So instead to hunt, they bot. Fellows... Makin a joke of urselve. Peace.

ainst kaida it was epic battles
they are crazy bro lol
they started to play at 8.6 ( botters version ) and they think the are somebody
they spam forum 24/7 lol

they killed me once in kazz and once in thais and they say they killed me 5 x
also, they call me charlover but i paid over 50kk to my guild in skull removals so we could kill more kaida members . I droped from lvl 255 to 345 after 4 deaths and i left the server to play lunar with david and now kaida dominando : ))

I'm sure that @Mark and @Hani cares about the server but that doesn't mean that they will implement an antibot system, and yes, mark and his friends are capable of implementing anything you can think of for tibia =) so that is his choice to let the server like this, and I agree, since people are too lazy to play nowdays =)

Haha you are flaming so badly dawg. 1/2 TEAMs are retired because of what? Get ur info straight, i bet you have played a month or two and botted them. Atleast i've been on the OT for two years and never seen so many botters as it is now. We accepted it before, but now, every god damn place is taken, i bet the bot scripters will soon script a INQ/POI script.. Lawl, you guys are so lame flaming so badly.
1st. I dont know how many years you played tibia ots but im playing tibia since 5 years ago and the only reason who people is botting is to later can waste time ,fighting,quests etc.
2nd. Another think, 1/2 teams are retired because of what? Im telling u said u want again the 1st wars of shadowcores and i was there so dont tell u wanna old wars because 1/2 teams of 2 years ago are retired so i dont know how you can make old wars now;)
3st. Get info before talk:Get ur info straight, i bet you have played a month or two and botted them. I'm playing shadowcores till the ot started at the same as ots 8.6 5 years of expericene waring there so stop telling that bce u are wrong.
4. I know now there is to many botters than some years ago but i think we cant do nothing on shadowcores if cipsoft in this moment wont repair it ;)

ainst kaida it was epic battles
they are crazy bro lol
they started to play at 8.6 ( botters version ) and they think the are somebody
they spam forum 24/7 lol

they killed me once in kazz and once in thais and they say they killed me 5 x
also, they call me charlover but i paid over 50kk to my guild in skull removals so we could kill more kaida members . I droped from lvl 255 to 345 after 4 deaths and i left the server to play lunar with david and now kaida dominando : ))
I dont know how times ppl killed u but this straight u said about ppl of 8.6 think they are somebody is a big lie.
I started on rl before 8.6 but then ye, 8.6 using bot and what happens? im sure im better than u with my years making war etc, becouse the principal reason im playing tibia is to fight bce its the best sentation this game more than up lvl 400 for me./My opinion.
And yes, Kaida Dominando =)

Back